Supported MCreator versions
Plugin forum topic
About the plugin
This plugin adds a new Fabric Generator to your MCreator.
The current targeted Minecraft Version is 1.19.2.
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- Mods will also require Fabric API to function properly, so when you want to play your mod, make sure you have Fabric API.
- Some features are disabled because they are Forge-related features, so I can not support them.
- Contributors (previous Minecraft versions) - crispy_chips1234, Klemen, U1timateJ7, BoogieMonster1O1
- This generator re-uses a lot of the code used by the official Forge 1.17.1-1.18.2 generators.
- Supporters on Ko-fi 💚❤️
- Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
- Mods created with this tool may be closed-source and/or distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that the original creator endorses modified works.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* Added a TerraBlender API * Added support for Overworld and Nether biome generations Notes: TerraBlender is required and cave biomes are still unsupported. * [Bugfix] Custom APIs could not be used * [Bugfix #285] Using custom potions in a workspace caused a build error
* Updated to MCreator 2022.3.41417 * Added support for 1.19.x mappings * Removed End biome support (sorry) * Added support for new 2022.3.41417 features * [Bugfix #273] Custom paintings didn't appear in the game * [Bugfix #274] Is block tagged in caused a build error * [Bugfix] Fixed a problem with dimensions
* [#260] Added support for custom bullet models * [Bugfix #236] Items disappearing from GUI when being shift-clicked * [Bugfix #266] Open GUI procedure block caused a build error * [Bugfix #267] Setting Drop amount to 0 caused a build error * [Bugfix #272] Workspaces with recipes could fail to build in some cases.
* Updated Fabric API to 0.60.0 * Re-added support for the dimension mod element * Added support for brewing stand recipes (**Read the type tooltip for info**) * [Bugfix #259] Buttons or slots without a procedure caused a build error * [Bugfix #264] item.crop.plant sound did not work * [Bugfix #264] Using a custom sound crashed the game
* [Bugfix #253] GUIs not using player's slots caused a build error * [Bugfix #256] Player right clicks with item trigger caused a build error * [Bugfix] Schedule tick could still cause a build error in some cases * [Bugfix] Recipe remainder made the code not generating * [Bugfix] Enabling melee damages caused a build error (missing import) * [Bugfix] Custom sounds set caused a build error * [Bugfix] Fire spreading caused a build error for blocks * [Bugfix] Offset type caused a build error for blocks * [Bugfix] Can redstone connect to block has been disabled (Forge feature) * [Bugfix] Custom entities could not due to a missing import in some cases
* [Bugfix #245] Selecting specific biomes to generate a feature caused a build error * [Bugfix #246] Enabling the glowing effect on custom tools caused a build error due to a wrong import * [Bugfix #247] Changing the block's tick rate could cause a build error in some cases
* Updated to Minecraft 1.19.2 and Fabric API 0.59.0 * [#223] fabric.mod.json is now lockable * [Bugfix #222] Enabling the waterloggable option for custom blocks caused a build error * [Bugfix #229] Generated blocks, plants or structures caused a build error. * [Bugfix #231] Sounds did not play on servers * [Bugfix #238] Stay in crafting grid option caused a build error * [Bugfix #243] Disabled the creative pick item parameter for blocks and plants (Forge feature) * [Bugfix] Random offset plant parameter caused a build error when changed.
* [#220] A Gradle task is now executed to decompile the code (to open it) * [Bugfix #217] Execute commands procedure blocks could not be used * [Bugfix #219 #221] Multiple procedure blocks caused a build error due to the usage of `new TextComponent`
* [#202] Added support for custom Java models for entities (Same as Forge 1.18.2) * [Bugfix] Custom armors had a black and purple renderer
* Custom Java models can no longer be imported (currently unsupported) * [Bugfix #214] The play sound procedure block caused a build error * [Bugfix] Custom sound types for blocks caused a build error * [Bugfix] Tamable entities could cause a build error * [Bugfix] Get fuel power procedure block caused a build error * Some other minor fixes and changes
* Disable some generation parameters in the biome mod element (they were not implemented) * [Bugfix #211] Mods could not be exported * [Bugfix] Fix fishing rods causing a build error
* Added base support for Fabric 1.19.1 * Added support for mod elements: advancement, armor, biome, block, code, command, enchantment, function, game rule, gui, item, item extension, key bind, living entity, loot table, music disc, overlay, plant, potion, potion effect, procedure, ranged item, recipe, structure, tab, tag, tool * Added some minor features from 2022.2 snapshots * [Bugfix] Add item to player's inventory caused a build error Notes: 1.19 mappings will come after official data lists are updated. Biomes are far from being as in the 1.17.1 generator because I will now need to use TerraBlender to generate biomes in the overworld. Even if I support Nether and End gens, I can't apply surface rules currently and so, I will also need TerraBlender. Dimensions are also not done because they changed once again between 1.18.2 and 1.19, and I didn't find how to port them. You can also expect several bugs, mostly when using procedure blocks.
GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
Plugins may contain bugs, break workspaces, or alter the way MCreator operates. Plugins are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible.
|393.53 KB||393.53 KB|