File Manager is a plugin adding new procedure blocks allowing you to create and read your files! Adding support for JSON files, it gives you the possibility to create a config file or files to save data for your mod. This plugin has also more usage, but this it to you to find them! :)
- TXT (simple file reader/writer)
- This plugin supports Forge 1.15.2, Forge 1.16.5 and Fabric 1.16.5
- Version 3.1: You need to use on the full release of the 2021.1.
- Version 4.0: You need to use MCreator EAP 2021.2.26215.
Icon by Tobi-Wan#0482
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this plugin.
- Forked versions of this plugin must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances you can state that modified works are endorsed by the original creator.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
Note: The ZIP file has been updated to the right version. Sorry for the mistake.
* [Bugfix #16] Write txt file and Write line procedure blocks didn't generate their code
* [Bugfix #9] Writing to global files resulted in a build error Thank you @sperly for the bug fix!
**This update will cause build errors in your workspace. You now have to use a variable as usually.** * Updated to MCreator 2021.2.26215 * Changed a bit the block color * Added a new `File` variable * Local and Global session * Updated procedure blocks to use the new variable type * Use the getter block to use your `File` variable * Current procedures need to be updated to use this new system. Build errors will appear the first time you open your workspace. * Added a new logic procedure block: Does file exists
* Updated to MCreator 2021.1.16710 * Updated to Forge & Fabric 1.16.5 * Removed support for Forge 1.14.4 * Added a new block to create sub JSON objects * Updated current JSON property getters to read sub JSON objects * JSON related blocks now require a JSON object variable name * [Bugfix] Get game directory could not be used on Forge servers // The block still does not with Fabric servers
|17.45 KB||17.45 KB|
|10.45 KB||10.45 KB|
|23.73 KB||23.73 KB|