The second MCreator 2021.3 snapshot is here. This one mostly fixes 1.17 related bugs, so this snapshot should be much more stable. More in the article!
This snapshot mostly focuses on bug fixes for 1.17 and makes sure that MCreator properly launches on macOS systems. This means Mac users can now also start testing the 1.17 support. We still added some new neat features too.
Major new features and changes in this snapshot are highlighted with bold text.
- Added ternary operator procedure block
- Plant suspicious stew parameter now supports custom potions
- Added date and time related procedure blocks
- [Bugfix] The application did not launch on macOS
- [Bugfix] Procedures could crash the game in cases where dependency was unknown
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Multitool tool type only acted as a pickaxe
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] GUI components do not scale properly with the game scale
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Custom living entities did not spawn if no restriction biomes were specified
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Custom world generation conditions caused build errors in some cases
- [Bugfix] Some other minor fixes and improvements
- [Plugins] Plugins now fully support custom data lists
Make sure to install and test this snapshot, so we can get it to a stable release as soon as possible :) This time, MacOS users should be able to test too :D Leave a comment, feedback and stay awesome!