Joined Apr 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nerdy's geckolib plugin stop animation procedure not working

(Enlgish is not my first language, sorry if my english is not good) So a few months ago i made a post about how i had some problems with nerdy's geckolib plugin and it didn't get fixed, in fact it just got worse. What used to happen is that any looping animation could not be stopped so the animation played forever, however animations intended to play once did work correctly and could be stopped with procedures. Now it just got worse since the "stop current procedure triggered animation" block in procedures is not working anymore, for anything, not entities, items, blocks or anything, it doesn't matter the looping mode, if an animation starts playing it just can't be stopped in a procedure. this is everything i have tried yet:
-Updated geckolib plugin at least 2-3 times, I am currently on update 4.8.8 and the error persists
-Reinstalled Mcreator and trying different versions, deleting everything related to it before reinstalling (currently on 2023.3, minecraft 1.19.4)
-Updated Blockbench and the blockbench geckolib plugin to the latest version
-Made sure that everything is correct in the names of models, textures, animations, files, etc
-Created new workspaces each time, the problem isn't linked to the worskpace
-Tried different minecraft versions, none worked
-Created new models and new animations, verifying everything was correct including names, frames and loop types
-Tried multiple types of procedures, tick based, with nbt tags, lots of triggers and procedures and nothing works
-I basically restarted everything, Mcreator, Blockbench, Plugins, even recreated models and animations from 0, but still nothing is working, i really need geckolib for this mod and I need to know if this happened to anyone else, if this is a glitch, if something on my pc is corrupted or could be interfering with the plugin, or if this is my fault and I am actually doing something wrong, for example:
I made this entity and a procedure for when you right-click it, when you right click the animation starts playing correctly and everything seems fine, and then if you right click again the animation should stop but it doesn't, the animation only stops when finished or never stops if looping is enabled:
https://imgur.com/a/yuiinXL

i am desperate now because it's been months and I still seem to be the only one affected by this and can't find a way to fix it, is it really my fault or is something wrong with my pc? maybe something with Mcreator, blockbench and/or the plugins? I don't understand anymore please help me 

Last seen on 19:47, 12. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You’re not the only one! I…
Sun, 11/05/2023 - 22:14

You’re not the only one! I recently just got into this and have been testing and testing and resetting. I’m trying to do this same thing but with blocks, and I can stop the play once animations, but not the looping or hold after done ones. I’m on the same version and can’t find anything about it anywhere except for this. Plz help us!

Last seen on 19:47, 12. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well, I can’t get it to work…
Tue, 11/07/2023 - 21:24

Well, I can’t get it to work but I’ve thought of a potential fix. Just create multiple different blocks/entities for each animation and switch between them using nbt tags as necessary. It’s really annoying, but I may do that

Last seen on 04:46, 14. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yeah i tried that stop…
Wed, 11/29/2023 - 08:18

yeah i tried that stop procedure is not working indeed.. is there a way to stop it with commands?

Last seen on 04:46, 14. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
or just reset its animation…
Wed, 11/29/2023 - 08:18

or just reset its animation like when u spawn it?