User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Many Entity element ideas for Mcreator
Tue, 10/31/2023 - 17:08 (edited)

Hello everyone, I've been using Mcreator for years and over time I have come across many issues and limitations, mainly with entities, so I made this forum topic to talk about some of the things that could be added to improve this element

1) More "entity immune to" options
When making an entity, you can check which damage types it's immune to. Currently there's only 13, but there's more types, so my suggestion is to make you able to chose between any type of damage that is in the game. Also, you should be able to chose if the damage types you've selected are the ones the entity is immune to or the opposite, if it is immune to everything except for those. This change would give modders way more options than the ones we currently have

2) Baby mob settings
Mcreator gives you the option to make entities breedable, but you can't change the baby properties for the mob. As an example you can't change its size, hitbox, shadow or model. So my suggestion is that most things on the "visual" and "behaviour" (Maybe "sounds" too) screens could also be changed for the child entity. And obviously, make the baby able to have a smaller size, that's the biggest priority in this suggestion. 

3) Aquatic entity jumping out of water

This would be really useful when making a fish. The suggestion is that you add a new goal in "AI and Goals" that makes the entity jump when outside of water like a fish.

4) "When entity hurts another one" trigger

There's a trigger for when the entity kills another one, and there's a trigger for when it's hurt, but there's no trigger for when the entity hurts another one. That's it. It would be really useful to see this added as we could make entities have more customized attacks (Like cave spiders or husks that give you a potion effect as an example)

5) "Entity is seen by player" trigger

So you know how endermen get mad when you look at them in the eyes? Well, my suggestion is this new trigger that would happen when the player looks at an entity. Not only in the eyes like endermen; just the entity in general. I also thought about a trigger that consists on the entity just being seen on the player's screen but I feel like that would be too specific. Would be cool tho

Edited by Skart2007 on Tue, 10/31/2023 - 17:08
Last seen on 20:10, 2. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think something MCreator…
Sat, 11/25/2023 - 20:41

I think something MCreator needs a lot personally is custom noise generation type which is extremely customisable, you could add different noise sections with options like add, subtract, etc.