User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Farewell to Modding Journey

Dear MCreator community,

I've reached a point where I find it challenging to continue my journey with the software. Despite my persistent efforts to navigate complex procedures and seek assistance, I've come to realize that it's beyond my current capabilities. Tutorials, though valuable, prove to be too intricate for me, leading to a level of frustration that, regrettably, brings me to tears.

The earlier version, 1.7.10, was a more comfortable landscape for me. However, as the software evolves rapidly, I struggle to keep up, and my attempts to seek help often go unanswered. It's disheartening to witness others, even newcomers, swiftly becoming proficient, while my progress feels stagnant.

With a heavy heart, I've decided that the upcoming Dark Heaven update will mark the end of my modding endeavors. The procedures and events within the software, though undoubtedly powerful, elude my understanding. My slower pace and the absence of a clear mental image hinder my ability to grasp these intricacies.

You, the skilled contributors, have triumphed in this realm, and I extend my congratulations. My page will remain, albeit as a spectator, observing the creations of those who continue to master the craft. I acknowledge my limitations and, rather than lead a struggling existence, have chosen to redirect my efforts to YouTube.

I will now focus on creating content videos with gameplay, embracing an avenue where my skills align more harmoniously. While scripting eludes me, I've found solace in utilizing AI for crafting video titles. Rest assured, my presence remains on this platform, and my mod persists until the day I decide otherwise.

Wishing you all continued joy in your mod-making endeavors and a bright future ahead.

Last seen on 12:58, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You don't have to leave. Don…
Wed, 12/13/2023 - 21:41

You don't have to leave. Don't let the limitations stop you from creating and creating.