Seeking Help with MCreator Mod – Deforming World, Changing Heart Colors, and Color Filters

Started by Lozioff on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 10:43, 25. Nov 2023
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Seeking Help with MCreator Mod – Deforming World, Changing Heart Colors, and Color Filters

Hello Minecraft Modding Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently working on a mod using MCreator and have run into a bit of a roadblock. I'm attempting to create an effect for a potion that not only changes the color of the world but also deforms it. Additionally, I'd like to alter the color of the player's hearts when the potion effect is active. Moreover, I'm looking for assistance in implementing color filters to enhance the overall visual experience.

I've tried using MCreator's event procedures and the "Execute Command" blocks, but I haven't been successful in achieving the desired results. Specifically, I'm having trouble deforming the world, adjusting the color of the hearts, and implementing color filters.

If anyone has experience with MCreator and could provide some guidance or share sample code snippets that accomplish similar effects, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Any tips, suggestions, or examples related to deforming the world, changing heart colors, or applying color filters would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise. I look forward to hearing from the community and learning from your valuable insights.

Best regards, Lozioff