Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Cubic Combat Simulator [CCSM] discussion

Here I will talk about what is planned in the next updates of my mod, communicate with you on this topic and receive ideas and recommendations from you to improve the "Cubic Combat Simulator Minecraft" mod

Last seen on 16:30, 7. Sep 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE 0.5.3: NEW –/ccsm…
Fri, 06/28/2024 - 09:58

UPDATE 0.5.3:

NEW

–/ccsm units move red/blue/all [number]
This command works the same way as //move in WorldEdit. The units of a certain team can move a certain number of blocks depending on the direction of the player (up/down/forward)

–/ccsm rules winner red/blue/both run [any command] 
This command allows you to execute any command after a certain team wins. This command replaces the Check Block with the Team Victory Detection mode. After entering "run", you will not have a list of all available commands, so you will need to enter everything yourself, or write the command separately, copy and paste it after entering "run"

BUG FIXES

1. Fixed bugs related to unit attacks
2. Fixed bugs in the automatic saving and loading of the unit squad
3. Fixed a bug where the Bard killed enemies instead of running away from them
4. Fixed a bug that caused the blue Scarecrow to kill itself
5. Fixed a bug that caused units blocking projectiles to take damage anyway
6. Fixed a bug that caused the Jarl's Ice Arena to not disappear after re-entering the world
7. Fixed a bug where the shells of the blue Da Vinci Tank did not cause damage to red units
8. Fixed a bug (flaw) that could cause the Mammoth to change directions while running
9. Fixed a bug where heavy units could fly high with Balloon Archer's balloon
10. Fixed a bug that prevented the Da Vinci Tank rotation animation from playing

CHANGES

1. Removed "Invincible Frames" after a projectile attack
2. The cooldown of the Bone Mage has been increased from 5 seconds to 9 seconds
3. The balance of all units has been changed. Now all units have the same amount of health and damage, but 4 times less than in TABS For example, the King used to have 100 hp, but now he has 579 hp (as in TABS, but 4 times less)
4. Now the Halfling will be able to jump 1 time in 8.5 seconds
5. Harvester's, The King's attack animation has been changed
6. Now the Headbutter can make jerks by attacking with its head, just like in TABS
7. Projectiles hitting Hay Baler will deal 3 times less damage to it
8. Now Zeus projectiles (thunderbolts) can pierce units an infinite number of times when hitting an enemy unit (previously there were a maximum of 2 thunderbolts)
9. Now Zeus projectiles (thunderbolts) will not pierce an enemy with a width or height of more than 2.6 blocks
10. The behavior of the Ice Archer's arrows has been changed. Units with a health of 34 or lower will be able to withstand at least 2 ice arrows before they die from freezing on the next shot. Units will be able to survive another Ice Arrow with each increase in health by 11; for example, a unit with 35 hp can withstand up to 3 ice arrows, and on 4 arrows it will die. If another arrow does not hit the unit within 15 seconds after the Ice Archer's arrow hits, the effect will reset
11. Now the Berserker can make super jumps every 15 seconds. At the moment of the jump, the Berserker is invulnerable to any damage
12. The Minotaur now has the "Minotaur Charge" ability, which allows him to run into enemies every 15.5 seconds, dealing them 20-40 points of damage
13. Now the Jarl can summon the Ice Arena only if enemies are present next to him
14. Now the Jarl's Ice Arena throws enemies into the air when it appears, as well as deals 1 unit of damage and slows down enemies during its action
15. Now the Mammoth makes a dash back before using the Mammoth Charge ability, which allows you to make a long dash forward, simultaneously inflicting head damage to enemy units
16. The maximum total cost of units no longer has a limit, now it can be equal to ∞
17. Fixed projectile blocks on three units: 
 - The Samurai can now deflect 1 projectile before it takes a cooldown of 1 second to deflect another
 - The Giant Samurai can deflect 3 projectiles before it takes a 4-second recovery time
 - The Shogun can deflect 20 projectiles, after which it will take a 3-second cooldown to deflect another 20
16. The Monkey King's clones are immune to damage
17. The Monkey King's clones are immune to damage and will disappear only 3 seconds after spawn
18. Now the Monkey King can make long jumps every 5 seconds. When jumping, the Monkey King is invulnerable to any damage
19. Now, when spawning clones of the Monkey King, units nearby are pushed in different directions
20. Now the Da Vinci Tank can deal damage to enemies that touch the Da Vinci Tank

Last seen on 13:57, 7. Sep 2024
Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
At this point it has more…
Fri, 06/28/2024 - 14:21

At this point it has more features then actual tabs lol

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I finally ran out of ideas…
Sat, 07/13/2024 - 17:28

I finally ran out of ideas. Now I'm adding units from the Secret Faction. I've already made one unit

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE 0.5.4:   NEW –Added…
Sun, 07/14/2024 - 18:30

UPDATE 0.5.4:

NEW

–Added units for the Secret Faction:

• Fan Bearer
  • Shouter
  • Taekwondo
  • Cavalry

–The "Save/Load Units Distribution settings" function
This function saves the settings of the Units Distribution interface, that is, locked and unlocked buttons with factions and slots. When loading any save (it doesn't matter if the squad is red, blue or all units), the Units Distribution settings will also be loaded

–The "Save/Load Victory Conditions settings" function.
This function saves the settings of the current winning conditions for all teams. When loading any save (it doesn't matter if the squad is red, blue or all units), the Victory Conditions settings will also be loaded

–The "Save/Load Victory max unit's total cost and number values" function.
This function saves the values of the maximum total cost and the total number of units for all teams. When loading any save (it doesn't matter if the team is red, blue, or all squads), the saved values of the maximum total cost and the total number of units will also be loaded

–The slot blocking system has been changed.
Now, if the player is not in the team, then in the Units Distribution interface, a new button "Block this faction units (slots)" will appear in the unit selection interface. Clicking on this button opens an interface with 7 slot-like buttons. If the player clicks on a certain slot, this slot will disappear, which means that the unit of the faction that the player opened in the Units Distribution interface will be blocked and will not appear in the slot of the interface of this faction. Yes, now the player can block a certain unit, and not units of all factions at the same time (as it was before this update)

–Added a faction button blocking feature in the Units Distribution interface instead of using a special command. 
Now, if the player is not in the team, then the "Select faction blocking mode" button will appear in the Units Distribution interface. Clicking on this button allows you to block buttons with factions. If the player clicks on a certain faction button, this button will disappear, which means that this button will not open the interface with the units of this faction

IMPORTANT! Check your commands!
The command "/ccsm rules unitsDistribution button/slot" has been removed. An alternative came to this team in the form of a simplified interface and functions. 
If you don't like this idea, you can say so in the comments

BUG FIXES

1. Fixed a bug that caused the Dragon to set itself on fire
2. Fixed a bug that caused the Dragon's Bearers to not appear when it died
3. Fixed a bug that caused Longship's riders (Oarsmen) to not appear at death
4. Fixed a bug where if you click on the "Start a Battle" button in the CCSM interface during the battle, then the victory might not be counted when defeating units

CHANGES

1. The "Hide the Saving interface in the CCSM interface" function has been moved to the Other Functions interface
2. The "/ccsm rules unitsDistribution button/slot" command has been removed
3. Now some units in the placement state (before the start of the battle) can blink. So far, there are only 11 units, but with each update, the number of blinking units will increase

CavalryTaekwondo

Shouter

Fan Bearer

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE 0.5.5:   NEW–Added…
Fri, 07/19/2024 - 10:32

UPDATE 0.5.5:

NEW

–Added units for the Secret Faction:
Tree Giant

–The Area Block has been completely redesigned. Now you can edit the dimensions correctly.
Area Block is a functional block that is divided into two types: red and blue. This block marks the territory of the team, in which it is forbidden to place units of the team opposite to the block. Right-clicking on a block will open its interface, where you can set the block name and edit the display of particles from a block to another Area Block. To make the block work, simply place four blocks with the same name at the same height so that they form a square or rectangle. If a player places a unit of the opposing team in a state within this area, then the unit will be deleted. That is, blue units are removed from the red Area Blocks in the perimeter. Units are removed from a height of -64 to 256, regardless of the location of the perimeter from Area Blocks.
Do not put a bunch of interconnected blocks in the same place, otherwise it will lead to severe lags

–Added the Faction Switcher item.
This item allows players to switch between unlocked factions. By right-clicking, holding the item in the main hand, the player will switch from one faction to another and he will be given units of this faction. By right-clicking while sitting, the player will be able to switch to the previous faction. The player will be given units of a certain team, depending on the team of the player himself. If the player is not on the team, then the Faction Switcher will not work.
In addition, this texture of this item completely copies the texture of the Order Distributor (I have not come up with a more suitable texture for the Faction Switcher)

–Added the "Hide red team's information on the CCSM overlay" function.
This function hides information about the red team, namely the maximum total cost and the number of red units, as well as the current cost and the number of red units

–Added the "Hide blue team's information on the CCSM overlay" function.
This function hides information about the blue team, namely the maximum total cost and the number of blue units, as well as the current cost and the number of red units

FIXES

1. Fixed a bug where a dead Shouter could still repel enemies
2. Fixed a bug where Wheelbarrow subunits did not appear after Wheelbarrow's death
3. Fixed a bug where hitting a unit with a projectile did not remove the "Invincible frames" from the unit. That is, previously, if 10 projectiles hit a unit at the same time, it would suffer the same damage as from a single projectile (now this has been fixed)
4. Fixed a bug that caused the red Jouster and blue Cavalry to attack themselves
5. Fixed a bug that caused his rider to not appear after the death of a Jouster with a 100% chance (Jouster Rider should appear with a 50% chance)
6. Fixed Hwacha's texture
7. Fixed a bug that could cause Minecraft to crash if a unit of the opposing team was removed during a Ballooner flight
8. Fixed all bugs related to Zeus's thunderbolts (almost all)
9. Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash if units were removed while using the Shogun's ability

CHANGES

1. Now, in order for Shouter to use the repulsion ability, it will take him 6 seconds instead of 3 seconds
2. Improved textures of Brawler, Headbutter, Ice Archer and Oarsman units
3. Added the ability to blink in the placement state (before the start of the battle) to 11 units

Tree Giant

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE 0.5.6: NEW –Added the…
Mon, 07/22/2024 - 11:38

UPDATE 0.5.6:

NEW

–Added the "Allow players to control units" system function. 
If the function is enabled, then by pressing a special key (by default, the F key) you will be able to move into one of the nearest units, which is located in the direction you were looking. With the controlled unit, you can walk, attack (you need to assign the attack key yourself) and apply the abilities of some units (apply the ability by pressing the SPACE key). You can also start controlling a unit if you just right-click on it

FIXES

1. Fixed a bug where if you arrange a 1-on-1 fight against Longship, then after the attack Longship will die and the fight will end (at the same time, after 15 ticks, his riders will appear at the place of death of Longship)

CHANGES

1. Now Samurai Giant will be able to charge the ability only if enemies are under his feet
2. Now when Sensei uses the "Shuriken Tempest" ability, he shoots even more shurikens

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The next faction will be…
Fri, 07/26/2024 - 08:26

The next faction will be Pirates

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update 0.5.7 will not add…
Thu, 08/08/2024 - 05:05

Update 0.5.7 will not add new units. I'm burned out from adding units. I tried to force myself to start transferring the Pirate Faction to my mod, but I couldn't because I lost interest. At least, the interest disappeared only in adding units, but I have been working and working on the mod itself all this time. 
So, I can announce that the next update will be revolutionary for ranged units. A huge number of lines of custom code and finally, now ranged units are instantly ready for battle. Previously, at the beginning of the battle, ranged units waited for their projectiles to recharge, although in TABS itself, units are immediately ready for battle and immediately shoot at enemies. Now it is implemented in CCSM.
If you think this is a very small change, then no, it's not at all. This was sorely missed by CCSM, because a huge number of units were considered useless. It's been fixed now, and I'm very proud to have done it.
In addition, a lot has been changed and huge number of different bugs have been fixed.
Expect the 0.5.7 update next week.

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE 0.5.7: NEW –A long…
Sat, 08/10/2024 - 05:58

UPDATE 0.5.7:

NEW

–A long-awaited change! Now all ranged units will not wait for enemies to attack them. Now, if an enemy unit enters a certain radius of a ranged unit, then this unit will immediately start attacking the enemy with projectiles (just like in TABS). Prior to this change, units were reloading shells at the beginning of the battle and were not ready for battle

–Now long-range units will not shoot from a long distance unless their enemy is in a certain radius for each long-range unit. For example, before the Ninja attacked enemies with shurikens from absolutely any distance, but now the Ninja attacks if the enemy is a maximum of 10 blocks away from him

FIXES

1. Fixed the order of unit spawners in the creative tabs
2. Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash if an enemy unit was hit while controlling the Shogun
3. Fixed a bug that caused the Shogun to not use his ability
4. Fixed a bug where if a player controls a unit that has the ability to jump or charge, then when using this ability, the unit moved 2 times slower than when the player is not controlling this unit
5. Fixed bugs related to the use of the ability of controlled units
6. Fixed a bug where the player who controls the Valkyrie could not adjust the flight altitude. Now the height of the Valkyrie can be adjusted by the direction of the player
7. Fixed a bug where when a player tried to remove one of the units, the unit could take damage and not get out. Now the unit in the placement mode will be removed instantly when the player receives damage
8. Fixed a bug that caused all ranged units to move much faster than melee units
9. Fixed a bug that caused Blue Zeus thunderbolts to not pass through units
10. Fixed a bug where the player who controls the unit could not attack the Snake Archer's snakes and the Scarecrow's crows

CHANGES

1. Now all units are moving a little faster than before
2. Now the ability to blink in the placement state (before the start of the battle) has been added to all units
3. Improved textures of Berserker, Valkyrie and Jarl
4. Improved animations of some units
5. The Valkyrie's flight speed has been lowered
6. Valkyrie now has the Valkyrie Charge ability
7. Knight now has the Knight Charge ability
8. Added AOE attack to The King
9. Updated the spawner model of units: Catapult; Wheelbarrow; Longship; Mammoth; Da Vinci Tank
10. Now the Mammoth can only deal damage to small units under it, and only if the Mammoth is moving at that moment
11. The Musketeer now emits particles after he attacks with a musket
12. The knockback resistance values of all units have been changed
13. Now Potion Seller, instead of poisoning enemies with its potions, deals damage to the area and slows them down
14. Now the Dragon attacks in a beam of fire at a distance of 15 blocks, which deals 5 damage per second in the same way as in TABS
15. Now players can't control the Dragon
16. Improved the Snake Archer's snake model and texture
17. Added death animation to Dragon, Hwacha, Ballista, Catapult and Wheelbarrow
18. Added kicking ability for Dragon Carrier

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am trying to create an…
Tue, 08/27/2024 - 06:00

I am trying to create an addon creation feature for CCSM and I am getting closer and closer to my dream. Of course, people will need to know Java or use MCreator to do this, but since I'm trying to make all CCSM processes easier, it won't be difficult for developers. 
Of course, by this time, for sure, no one will be interested in my mod (as they are now), but I don't care. I am the kind of person who will promote my project even if no one is interested in it. 
I am developing CCSM not because of money or popularity, but because I like it. Back in 2021, I dreamed of making something like TABS, and already now I own a fairly large project moving TABS to Minecraft.
All I really want to implement is the ability to create addons and finish everything to the end (not counting ragdolls, I won't even do it with God's help, it's impossible). In addition, I am developing a separate map where I move campaigns from TABS to my map.

The next update will add one of the most important features for creating your own levels and several units from the Secret Faction.

Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
UPDATE 0.5.8: WARNING!…
Fri, 08/30/2024 - 06:09

UPDATE 0.5.8:

WARNING! PLEASE READ THIS!

Due to the complete redesign of adding units to CCSM, units from old save files will not attack and move, and they will have only 1 hp. To fix the problem, you will need to re-arrange the units and save the changes, or use the command /ccsm units fixCharacteristics. Thanks to this command, the units will automatically reset their characteristics and you will only have to export the changes to save.
I'm sorry that this happened, but it is necessary for the further development of CCSM.

NEW

–Added 1 unit from the Secret Faction:
Cheerleader

–Now many ranged units have zero inaccuracy, which means they won't miss their projectile now

–Level Maker interface
This interface is located in the CCSM interface in the form of the lvl word. With this interface, you can create conditions for creating your own levels and customize them as you wish. In it, you can set conditions such as:

• The name of the level to be displayed on the CCSM overlay
  • Any commands that will be executed after unloading the save, after the start of the battle and after the end of the battle
  • As well as the location and interaction with the team line

The team line is a line divided into two sides - red and blue. It is needed to display the territory of the red and blue teams. The length of this line can be adjusted. The line itself is divided into 6 variants. The first 4 options are the direction of the line and its sides. Options 5 and 6 turn this line into a square, the size of which can also be adjusted. In addition, team line has settings such as:

1. Rotate units to the team line
  2. Remove red team units located behind the team line
  3. Remove blue team units located behind the team line

I think there is no need to explain each setting, since they have obvious names.
All these settings, conditions, and commands can be exported to any save.

–Added the command /ccsm teamline [x] [y] [z] [length] v1/v2/v3/v4/v5/v6
With this command you can set the location, length and version of the team line

FIXES

1. Fixed a bug where Zeus couldn't walk unless he was pushed
2. Fixed a bug that caused the Healer to not heal
3. Fixed a bug where the Dragon could attack with fire upwards, although in TABS the Dragon cannot adjust the height of the fire
4. Fixed a bug where the textures of some projectiles were invisible from the back
5. Fixed a bug where units could be duplicated after the start of the battle, and their duplicated versions did not have AI, the number of units doubled and saves broke
6. Fixed a bug that caused the attack of a unit controlled by the player to not work if there are dead units nearby
7. Fixed a bug that caused the red Longship to not be in the Viking Faction creative tab
8. Fixed a bug that caused Hay Baler to not play the death animation
9. Fixed a bug that caused the total number of units to decrease by 2 instead of 1 when Hay Baler died

CHANGES

1. Now, if the unit control key is set to F, then the item in the main hand will not change from items in the off hand
2. Added melee animation for the Dragon (for its carriers) when its enemy is under the Dragon
3. The number of projectiles has been increased and the cooldown of the Hwacha has been reduced. Now Hwacha shoots 60 arrows in 1 second
4. Now the Catapult stone can pierce up to 3 units with a small chance. If the stone touches the ground after that, its shock wave will cause damage to units in a small radius. If the stone has pierced more than 3 units, then it will not be able to damage units with a shock wave
5. Improved the Painter's dodge
6. The particles from the explosion of the fireworks of the Firework Archer have been changed
7. The ability to control the height of the Valkyrie has been removed (as it turned out, there is no such function in TABS)
8. Improved animation of the Healer's attack
9. Improved the flight of units on the fireworks of the Firework Archer. Now the strength of the flight will depend on the size of the unit
10. Balloon Archer balloons have been completely changed. Now balloons lift units up depending on the size of the unit
11. Now the Tree Giant attack will raise units up depending on their size
12. Now the Samurai Giant attack will raise units up depending on their size
13. Now the bones of the Bone Mage will raise units up depending on their size
14. Improved the ability of the Ballooner
15. The texture of the Target Elimination item has been changed
16. The texture of the Remove Blocker item has been changed
17. Added death animation for Scarecrow
18. Now the Scarecrow attacks with 6 crows instead of 3
19. Now players can control crows and snakes
20. Added the ability to use the Halfling's jumping ability when controlling it
21. Now a Musketeer's bullet can pierce through 1 enemy
22. Units can now blink after a random number of seconds instead of every 3.5 seconds

Changing and facilitating complex mod processes (for developers)
I'm trying to give people who know Java or can work with MCreator the opportunity to create extensions to CCSM. To do this, I will need to simplify as much as possible all the complex processes performed by my mod. I almost managed to implement all the plans and maybe soon people who care about my mod will be able to create addons to CCSM. When I manage to implement this system, I will write about all this in the CCSM wiki. In this update, features such as:
1. The unit cost system has been changed. Now, when placing a unit, it will be assigned a numeric NBT tag UnitCost and after 1 tick, the value of this tag is assigned to global variables (before everything was much more complicated). 
2. The unit placement system has been completely changed. Prior to this update, each unit was divided into 4 variants - Red, Blue, Red without AI, Blue without AI. Units without AI performed the function before the start of the battle, that is, in placement mode, and when the battle began, these units died and their AI variants were placed in their places. Now the units have only 2 variants (with AI), which greatly simplifies the process of creating new units and optimizes CCSM

Cheerleader

The cheerleader accelerates the attack of the units. He interacts best with long-range units