User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
my workspaces gradle don't build , and shows the errors only occurs with tools
Sun, 01/07/2024 - 13:05 (edited)

whenever I add a tool to this workspace the gradle does't build and it shows the errors are with the tools and when I delete the tools the problem is fixed 

this is what is written:-

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2023.4.52316, forge-1.20.1, 64-bit, 8035 MB, Windows 11, JVM 17.0.9, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2024-01-06-17:07:12
Loaded APIs: geckolib

> Task :compileJava
C:\Users\Lenovo\MCreatorWorkspaces\toa\src\main\java\net\mcreator\toa\init\ToaModTabs.java:26: error: package ToaModItems does not exist  tabData.accept(ToaModItems.IONICSWORD.get());
    ^
C:\Users\Lenovo\MCreatorWorkspaces\toa\src\main\java\net\mcreator\toa\init\ToaModTabs.java:30: error: package ToaModItems does not exist  tabData.accept(ToaModItems.IONICAXE.get());
    ^
C:\Users\Lenovo\MCreatorWorkspaces\toa\src\main\java\net\mcreator\toa\init\ToaModTabs.java:31: error: package ToaModItems does not exist  tabData.accept(ToaModItems.IONIC_SHOVEL.get());
    ^
C:\Users\Lenovo\MCreatorWorkspaces\toa\src\main\java\net\mcreator\toa\ToaMod.java:57: error: package ToaModItems does not exist  ToaModItems.REGISTRY.register(bus);
  ^
4 errors
> Task :compileJava FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 7s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 8 seconds

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also a plugin that failed to load :-

some plugin failed to load :

geckolib_plugin-internal class not found :net.mcreator.ui.minecraft.dimetionlist

certain function may not function properly check MCreator log files for more details.

we recommend contacting plugin author for more information and support

Edited by elite_bryan on Sun, 01/07/2024 - 13:05
Bug of you not updating…
Sun, 01/07/2024 - 15:00

Bug of you not updating geckolib to the latest version.

Before reporting the bugs, please make sure they are not plugin related. If it turns out they are, report to the plugin author, please