Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Minecraft Story Mode in Minecraft

So uuhh, I just wanted to make my own mod that add all the stuffs we could see in Minecraft Story Mode, season 1 and 2 (but not the witherstorm cuz' too hard + there is already cracker's witherstorm)

For now, I've made all the prismarine stuff, like the sword and axe, bow and arrow, prismarine foes, and I'm doing the prison mobs (while adding more variants), I also did the magma golem, icy mobs and prison golem, and I am now ready to do add more blocks into the game, also there is the prismarine gauntlet and it looks perfect !

There is just one problem, every time I want to run the client, my game crash before accessing the red loading screen, it says in the crash report that it's a rendering overlay problem, and that also there is stuff about some "baked animation" (I'm using geckolib for the animation) if someone could help me with that, that would be nice.

Overall, the mod looks promising, I'm planning several updates once I fix the rendering overlay bug, like adding the sea temple or the icy palace of despair, and even the underneath dimension + all the bosses seen in MC story mode (Aiden, The White Pumpkin, Giant magma golem, giant endermen)

leave me your opinions on the mod, and what I could add to do the best MC story mode mod!

Last seen on 17:16, 25. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you can add the original…
Wed, 03/13/2024 - 17:11

you can add the original caracthers like npc´s