How to have 1 structure in demension

Started by slow_as_a_sloth on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 08:13, 14. Jul 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to have 1 structure in demension

Okay what i wanna know is, IS it possible to make it so i have like a custom demension and in said demension a structure spawns so basically like you go into a demension and a castle spawns but there is only ONE and it only spawns in that demension im tryna make like a portal to a new world with houses and stuff but i only want that stuff to spawn ONCE in that demension so someone cnat just walk to the same structures 

Last seen on 20:37, 26. Jul 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You're probably want to make…
Wed, 01/17/2024 - 13:13

You're probably want to make a global logic variable, (I'll call it, 'structure-spawned,' should be set to false by default), and then make a procedure which triggers when a player enters your dimension. (Or just on update tick if the player is in your dimension), checks if the variable is false, and if it is, generates your structure and sets the variable to true. Global variables affect the entire world, so once the structure generates once, unless the variable is reset, it will never generate again.

Last seen on 08:13, 14. Jul 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How would i spawn it tho? :))
Fri, 01/19/2024 - 06:26

How would i spawn it tho? :))

In 2023.4, use feature mod…
Fri, 01/19/2024 - 17:38

In 2023.4, use feature mod element and use additional generation condition. In the condition, check and set this variable