Custom Trees (Using Feature Method)

Started by TheAngelzOutlaw on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 15:11, 17. Jun 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Trees (Using Feature Method)

I am new to MCreator and trying to learn the ropes around it. However, I have managed to get the hang of a few things but making custom trees and having them spawn/be used with bonemeal using the feature method is tricky. Any tips would be greatly appreciated or examples of the layout of one using a sapling and bonemeal... I am trying to stay away from the procedure method if possible.

Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update -- I got the trees to…
Wed, 06/05/2024 - 21:26

Update -- I got the trees to spawn, leaves to stay etc. Now I am just missing how to get the saplings to grow with and without bonemeal.. Any tips and or previews would be appreciated!

Last seen on 23:18, 17. Jun 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
On the side of the saplings,…
Thu, 06/06/2024 - 19:21

On the side of the saplings, you might have to look up a tutorial as I have not gotten that far myself, but basically you need a structure that spawns when bone meal is used on the sapling, so you have to make the structure in minecraft by running the client, and save it. Then import that into mcreator. In advanced properties there is an on bonemeal success procedure you can make.

Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
-- Update --I was able to…
Mon, 06/10/2024 - 14:54

-- Update --

I was able to get all these functions working perfectly and trees spawning naturally and with bonemeal.. However, It appears that every so often the sapling likes to stay with the tree when it grows. Like this Tree growth with sapling

Any tips on how to make sure this don't happen would be greatly appreciated