furnaces function

Started by saico on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 04:02, 30. Jun 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
furnaces function

hi, im working on a type of furnace that have 4 slots in total (fuel/ores-a dust/output) and i cant make it work, i mean, i can put one item but only in one slot, i cant use the fuel slot or the ore slot, i watched like 5 tutorials about making furnaces but none of them uses 4 slots like i want to do, for reference, the gui and function is like the ender stone smelter from BetterEnd mod

Last seen on 01:54, 30. Jun 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
hi,so i like started using…
Fri, 06/28/2024 - 01:45

hi,so i like started using mcreator 1 day ago and using version 2020 but i arleady did 2 slot furnace that uses all the slots to craft something one. maybe i can help you?  like tell me do you want to put coal or any fuel you use and then put some items in other slots and it all will be used to create something?

Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
hi, i would love your help,…
Fri, 06/28/2024 - 02:15

hi, i would love your help, my goal is to make like purified ingots, and to do that there ara 2 input slots for the ore and the purifier, also there´s the slot for coal and the output slot, how did you do it with the scratch system?

Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
quick update, i manage it to…
Fri, 06/28/2024 - 05:07

quick update, i manage it to make it work i guess, but now the output turns out to be one of the input slots, i´ll be looking what to do