User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Epic boss ideas
Fri, 07/19/2024 - 16:27 (edited)

Hi so i am working on epic bosses for my mod so can you give me at least 1 boss idea?

Edited by Yarpodkovko on Fri, 07/19/2024 - 16:27
Last seen on 23:46, 6. Sep 2024
Joined May 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Make a boss for the deep…
Fri, 07/19/2024 - 17:50

Make a boss for the deep dark and call it the soul warden which OKO the player in anything and make so you need an item called the captured souls that can only be found in ancient cities and have a lower chance of finding the captured souls make the chance be lower then finding a silence armor trim and make it so you need 9 of the captured souls to create the soul capture which takes souls for 3 minutes and the soul capture makes any mob freeze for 3 minutes when their soul is taken and you need to surround the soul capturer in 4 netherite ingots and four echo shards to make it the Supreme soul capturer that makes it so the soul capture can freeze boss mobs and you have to use the supreme soul capturer on the soul warden to allow the player to deal damage. The soul warden's attacks should be echoing bomb that makes every sculk shreaker go off in a 30-block radius and another attack called warden's call which makes so one warden spawns and helps the soul warden kill the player and the last attack should be called sculk spikes which trap the player in a sculk box and begin stabbing the player from every side of the box and these spikes also drain levels and hunger bars