Making a mod inspired by the Haven Bag from Wakfu

Started by Rodriv64 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:14, 15. Sep 2024
Joined Sep 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Making a mod inspired by the Haven Bag from Wakfu

Hello! I'm new in modding in mcreator, but i am trying to make a backpack inspired by the Haven Bag from the MMORPG/Series Wakfu, and the dimensional pockets mod. But, what i want to do is add a dimension called Inside where it's situated inside the backpack. You spawn in a 24 x 24 x 24 empty space where you can customize it to make your portable house. But i don't know how to make a 24 x 24 x 24 empty space where the player spawns. Does someone know how to do it?

Last seen on 13:05, 18. Sep 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Depends on how you want the…
Sat, 09/14/2024 - 16:10

Depends on how you want the empty space to look. If you want it to be clear sky, create a dimension which is made of completey air, then create a 24x24x24 structure made from barrier blocks and make a procedure that places the structure on entering the dimension. Also make the player tp to a set location on entering so they get to the backpack place every time. The problem with this is that it only works for one player or one backpack per world. You can make it so each player gets a different backpack but unless you seperate the backpack structures by a good 20 chunks they will be visible to each other. You would need some sort of global variable to check whether each player has created a backpack or not. And then make a counter so that each player is assigned a seperate space.