Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Free Mod Reviews!

Hello, Everyone! It's Elena here, and I just wrote an entire post then accidentally deleted it, so sorry if I sound annoyed.

So I have a Youtube Channel called NekotakuElena, and I recently decided to private all of my videos because I wasn't really happy with them. 

I want to jump back with a strong Mod Review, and I don't know what mod to do! 

You may be wondering, why ask on a website like MCreator when you can ask on a popular site such as the Minecraft Forums?

Well, that's a great question! I mainly do it because I want to advertise both MCreator itself, and the mods you guys make with this software!

Many people think that a mod made on a program such as MCreator are really bad, but I've seen amazing mods come out of the program!

Finally, what you've all been waiting for, my channel! The Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLpp2BSMwNvR2CIb6P6K3Sg

Comment below if you'd like me to do a mod review for your mod, but I do ask three small favours!

1) Please Subscribe to my Channel

2) Include the Password: Mushroom Elephant to make sure you read the whole thing

3) Make sure your mod has at least 3 features ( Mobs, Items, Blocks, etc )

That's all! Don't forget to comment below, and have an amazing day!

Last seen on 23:44, 18. Aug 2019
Joined Apr 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
feel free to review my hodge
Mon, 09/26/2016 - 00:23

feel free to review my hodge-podge mod. It is mid-sized, but i'm slowly working on getting it to be bigger and better.