Im Looking for a Big Team of Mod Developers (Ark SE Recommended)

Started by Elastico345 on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 17:50, 15. Sep 2021
Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Im Looking for a Big Team of Mod Developers (Ark SE Recommended)
Wed, 11/09/2016 - 10:21 (edited)

Hey guys! So i was wondering that i need a serious amount of Mob Developers.

(Please Ignore the Story Below if you guys haven't heard of me) : So i am a Mob Developer Expert and an Adept Texture Developer as you guys may heard "Mixelcraft Mod" here in MCreator Website and it was a mod of a week since "July 23 2016 to July 29 2016" all of those Textures and Mobs are just created by myself ONLY (with some very little help with my cousin and my wiki staff on only a couple mobs). And that mod was still not finished since April 29th of 2015 (The Mobs was started in October 20th of 2015). but i have to take a break. Because if i add more features to only a single workspace. it will go unstable it since it has over 400 Mod features into a single workspace.

(Please Read this Carefully if you want to Join in) : So Since i have to take a break for the Mixelcraft right now... I have to find a new Big Challenge for me and those Future Staffs/Developers for making a New Big Mod. So since i am a Gamer on Most Survival Game. The Favorite Game i want to planned out was the "ARK : Survival Evolved" Because i play that game for over 3 months and still one (if not) my most favorite Game i evered played. So some of you guys may have heard this game on Steam. It was a Jurassic Style Survival Game that has Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Creatures! (Most of you guys only watched the gameplay on Youtube since this game is Very Graphics Intentive and your PC can bearly (if Not) Cannot Handle the Game really Well. Well unless if you have a Beefy PC of Course. And plus it Cost like Roughly 20 US Dollars to buy the Game on Steam!)

So since most in the community also want to take a challenge. then join to this group. So i list out how many People i need to make this Huge Mod.

2 or more people are going to make the Textures on the Items and Blocks (im Included), 4 or more people are going to make the Mobs Including Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Creatures (im included) (That also includes it's Mob Textures) And atleast a Single Person or More who will do the Block Modeling for the Dino Eggs and Stucture Craftables like Smithy, Fabricator And Etc. The One who will do the workspace will be me And my Co-Founder.

If you guys are also Good At CSS Coding (Not Java Coding) then please contact me in Skype.

If you want to join to the team and have a Skype Account. Then Click this Link : https://join.skype.com/NfaeK47hf6RN
Or in Discord : https://discord.gg/BH4vM83

Hope you guys really going to help me out really Appreciated :)

Edited by Klemen on Wed, 11/09/2016 - 10:21
Last seen on 17:47, 12. May 2018
Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mi​ght join
Mon, 11/07/2016 - 17:49

I mi​ght join

Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mi​ght join
Mon, 11/07/2016 - 17:49

I mi​ght join

Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:RE:I mi​ght join
Tue, 11/08/2016 - 21:44

@#2.1 ​i'm not on skype but i'm on discord so i will create a discord channel for it probably

Last seen on 00:34, 22. Jan 2018
Joined Apr 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mean, I'm not much for
Wed, 11/09/2016 - 03:13

I mean, I'm not much for texturing, but I could help, but I do not have ARK: Survival Evolved as of now.

Let me know if you want to ask me more questions.

If you want to contact me more, please note the following media:

Steam: xaviermarkus

Discord: Derps#6157

(btw I like to sound formal.)

Last seen on 00:34, 22. Jan 2018
Joined Apr 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:I mean, I'm not much for
Wed, 11/09/2016 - 03:15

@#3 I do not share my skype information due to personal reasons.

Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:I mean, I'm not much for
Wed, 11/09/2016 - 07:41

@#3 You don't need to have agame. all you need is their Gamepedia link. Heres the Link : ark.gamepedia.com

Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:RE:RE:I mi​ght join
Wed, 11/09/2016 - 08:44

@#2.1.1 could you tell me your Discord Username so i can invite you?

Last seen on 02:15, 1. Dec 2021
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have an ideaIn the ark has
Sat, 11/12/2016 - 11:40

I have an idea
In the ark has an exproracion book. When you start the world that book is based. And when you kill or domestircar the mobs for the first time appears.
When I kill a mob of this mod opens automatically with the photo of that mob and its information
I'll pass you lagina http://ark-survival-evolved.wikia.com/wiki/Dino_Dossiers
You touch the photos to see their ark animals information
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----
When you level you can choose which event I will put a character.and also the mobs can pass level.
Example: (more pezo, more veils, but fersa, etc)
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FQ…% 3Fv% 3DQRswN3fFCx4 & docid = a5Z2beif6tAetM & tbnid = HBNMo21CUOZsFM% 3A & vet = 1 & w = 1280 & h = 720 & bi = 824 & biw = 1280 & ved = 0ahUKEwiU9JHUjqPQAhXBgJAKHSCEBeIQMwg7KBkwGQ & iact = mrc & uact = 8
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---- When you tame a mob you get obciones.
The photo is: https://www.google.com.ar/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%…. With% 2Fwatch% 3Fv% 3D6bha_VDoOOs & docid = k_D4oX8fJxcyWM & tbnid = 8rvFx-fOW9qKaM% 3A & vet = 1 & w = 1920 & h = 1080 & bi = 1280 & ved = 0ahUKEwjk3aT7jaPQAhWBvZAKHcrTB0cQMwgoKA8wDw & iact = mrc & uact = 8
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----
When you start to play in the world you appear as you want to see your person edit it as the game.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fz…% 3Fv% 3Dz4KPOvXboKk & docid = Vcyve-peOosrYM & tbnid = AC_GtfRhSmF5mM% 3A & vet = 1 & w = 1280 & h = 720 & bih = 824 & biw = 1280 & ved = 0ahUKEwiEtO3BjqPQAhWDipAKHScuBMwQxiAIBCgC & iact = c & ictx = 1
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- - when you have a mob of the tamed mod you can change the color

Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:I have an ideaIn the ark has
Sat, 11/12/2016 - 15:19

@#4 actually some ideas are slightly impractical but some of them could work but i'm going to modify those ideas cuz i think MCreator (or not even a code) will not going to have those features

Last seen on 17:32, 12. Nov 2016
Joined Nov 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hi! I'd be happy to help.
Sat, 11/12/2016 - 17:33

Hi! I'd be happy to help. Just e-mail me at sylvegamer3@gmail.com

Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:Hi! I'd be happy to help.
Sun, 11/13/2016 - 00:09

@#5 i can't send messages via email because of personal reasons. you can only chat me in either skype or in Discord

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I remember some animals that
Sun, 11/13/2016 - 03:27

I remember some animals that sleep you and the other mobs.
Could make a new potion effect that this minecraft that gives you sleep and other mobs as an enemy.

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have an idea for you: why
Sat, 12/03/2016 - 07:05

I have an idea for you: why not make a mob that when he is scrambled with players to kill him, gives a very loud cry that breaks the glasses and that can crack the ears of the game. I am better than the ears that bleed because they are broken, when they are broken ears you hear a bribracion.