Im Looking for a Big Team of Mod Developers (Ark SE Recommended)

Started by Elastico345 on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 17:50, 15. Sep 2021
Joined Apr 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Im Looking for a Big Team of Mod Developers (Ark SE Recommended)
Wed, 11/09/2016 - 10:21 (edited)

Hey guys! So i was wondering that i need a serious amount of Mob Developers.

(Please Ignore the Story Below if you guys haven't heard of me) : So i am a Mob Developer Expert and an Adept Texture Developer as you guys may heard "Mixelcraft Mod" here in MCreator Website and it was a mod of a week since "July 23 2016 to July 29 2016" all of those Textures and Mobs are just created by myself ONLY (with some very little help with my cousin and my wiki staff on only a couple mobs). And that mod was still not finished since April 29th of 2015 (The Mobs was started in October 20th of 2015). but i have to take a break. Because if i add more features to only a single workspace. it will go unstable it since it has over 400 Mod features into a single workspace.

(Please Read this Carefully if you want to Join in) : So Since i have to take a break for the Mixelcraft right now... I have to find a new Big Challenge for me and those Future Staffs/Developers for making a New Big Mod. So since i am a Gamer on Most Survival Game. The Favorite Game i want to planned out was the "ARK : Survival Evolved" Because i play that game for over 3 months and still one (if not) my most favorite Game i evered played. So some of you guys may have heard this game on Steam. It was a Jurassic Style Survival Game that has Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Creatures! (Most of you guys only watched the gameplay on Youtube since this game is Very Graphics Intentive and your PC can bearly (if Not) Cannot Handle the Game really Well. Well unless if you have a Beefy PC of Course. And plus it Cost like Roughly 20 US Dollars to buy the Game on Steam!)

So since most in the community also want to take a challenge. then join to this group. So i list out how many People i need to make this Huge Mod.

2 or more people are going to make the Textures on the Items and Blocks (im Included), 4 or more people are going to make the Mobs Including Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Creatures (im included) (That also includes it's Mob Textures) And atleast a Single Person or More who will do the Block Modeling for the Dino Eggs and Stucture Craftables like Smithy, Fabricator And Etc. The One who will do the workspace will be me And my Co-Founder.

If you guys are also Good At CSS Coding (Not Java Coding) then please contact me in Skype.

If you want to join to the team and have a Skype Account. Then Click this Link : https://join.skype.com/NfaeK47hf6RN
Or in Discord : https://discord.gg/BH4vM83

Hope you guys really going to help me out really Appreciated :)

Edited by Klemen on Wed, 11/09/2016 - 10:21
Last seen on 02:15, 1. Dec 2021
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
 have an idea for you:
Sat, 12/03/2016 - 07:15

have an idea for you: because you do not make a DINOSAUR FLASHLIGHT FOR THE LIGHT, WHEN YOU USE THE FLASHLIGHT THE BATERRIA IS SPENT 10% OF LOAD.
ON THE DAY WHEN YOU USE THE FLASHLIGHT DOES NOT SUIT THE DINOSAUR.
ONLY SERVES AT NIGHT.

Last seen on 06:51, 11. Jan 2018
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
 …
Fri, 12/08/2017 - 15:08

Hello, I want to make the same thing for a long time...

So I can help you but I can not talk online.

I hope I can help you.

I know how to use blender.

But i am not good in it.

And i am a noob in mcreator.

Beside that i learn very quickly.

p.s. I also have ark 

and i know css html and js very well

Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
whats your discord name?
Sat, 12/09/2017 - 06:29

whats your discord name?

Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
well i know java but i cant…
Mon, 12/11/2017 - 05:08

well i know java but i cant make mods with it

and i dont realy like using blender

the only thing i realy can help with beside

trying to make the mod

is making a web page...

Last seen on 02:43, 17. Apr 2018
Joined Feb 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So, I'm not sure how old…
Sun, 02/04/2018 - 23:26

So, I'm not sure how old this is, but I'd be more than happy to make some models. I have all of the ARK DLC released as of me saying this, and I have the Dev kit. Now, I'm not the best when it comes to making the mod, but models and textures (given time) I am decent at. Like most, I don't have Skype, only Discord, but I may be willing to work on this once I get some more time.

Last seen on 00:36, 3. Mar 2020
Joined Sep 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I know this forum is old,…
Wed, 07/04/2018 - 14:48

I know this forum is old, but if you still need help I can do the fabricator and things like that. I am pretty good at making multiblock machines.