Tabula .java model gradle error

Started by HectorTheSquid on Mon, 03/27/2017 - 11:58

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 15:27, 18. May 2020
Joined Aug 2016
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tabula .java model gradle error
Mon, 03/27/2017 - 11:58

So, i've done a simple model just for testing, I used tabula and I exported it to a .java file, I put the custom model and it always says that there is a gradle error. When I do it without the model it works so i know the problem is that and not something else.

I don't know what i've done wrong, here is the error log:

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6
C:\Pylo\MCreator175\forge\build\sources\main\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_bee.java:55: error: cannot find symbol
        RenderLiving customRender = new RenderLiving(Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderManager(), new mcreator_bee.Model(), 0){protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture(Entity par1Entity){return new ResourceLocation("bee-texturemap.png");}};
                                                                                                                  ^
  symbol:   class Model
  location: class mcreator_bee
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
1 error
1 warning

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

 

Last seen on 13:00, 15. Aug 2018
Joined Apr 2016
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tabula
Mon, 03/27/2017 - 12:19

So this line new mcreator_bee.Model is whats wrong. The .Model type isn't suppose to be a .model but Mcreator or tabula makes it that way. It's very simple to fix, just replace "Model" with the name of the mob. Usually the name of the mob is the name of the java file. So if you named your mob "bee" in Tabula then do :new mcreator_bee.bee . you have to do this for all custom Tabula models unless its like an imported skeleton model from minecraft itself. Hope this helped :)

Last seen on 15:27, 18. May 2020
Joined Aug 2016
User points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:Tabula
Mon, 03/27/2017 - 15:25

@#1 Wow! Thank you a lot , it actually solved the problem and there are no more gradle errors, I was stuck with this problem for a long time and I finally got an answer! thank you! :D