User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Iluminite Mod official page

ILUMINITE MOD : Mod ideas

here you can comment on the mod and also point out some errors of this .. although it does not deal with bugs and things like this we can implement certain things to the mod .. all the opinion of the user, but without damaging the structure of the mod, in itself is not so complex I'm looking for a solution to this simple pocomas. We try to learn and to think in a team, as a community,

Coming soon Version 0.8

Pros

-New items

-New minerals

-New recipes

-News, armor and weapons

-Some New Textures

-Among others

Cons

-Elimination of the electronite

-Elimination of most of the celestial items

-Elimination of the following items

-Iluminite stone

-Urunite stone

-Diamond of adnite

-Giltter stone

-Fused band was replaced

-Among others

-Not important

-Change of recipes

Last seen on 04:58, 3. Feb 2024
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
IlluminiteMod.V_1.2.1 08/24…
Sat, 08/24/2019 - 21:06

IlluminiteMod.V_1.2.1

08/24/2019 (Mexican date)

Change records
Progress Report

I've been changing some things for the new update, although I don't think people still have my mod, since it took me a long time to make updates, lately I've changed some things, the durability is less overrated and also the resistance of some blocks, I made the leaves can only be obtained with scissors and well, the dark leaves let you drop dark apples, which does not happen if you use the scissors.

on the other hand, I have been trying to correct that animation error in the "aquar golem" and I succeeded, but even so when I look up the square that has in the head goes beyond the texture, I will look for a solution for that.

I have corrected spelling errors, improved the graphical user interface of recipe tables and other things.

I will receive this update tomorrow if possible, I'm just doing tests.

Last seen on 04:58, 3. Feb 2024
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
♦New Update released♦ The…
Mon, 04/13/2020 - 09:28

♦New Update released♦

The new mod update has already been released, sorry for taking so long, I had some problems adapting my ideas to the program, but I got what I wanted, I will upload another update soon and I hope to do it well.

The trouble tracker has started in case they find one notify you here or on the mod's progress page, so if I find or find an error be sure to check the download page to see if a patch has been released.

I hope and enjoy or like the new update.

by centa :)