MCreator 1.8.3

Started by Goldorion on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

MCreator 1.8.3

Hello everyone,

Post all of yours ideas here for MCreator 1.8.3, for that community post it on tracker.

Last seen on 19:28, 26. May 2021
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Bigger tools texture like…
Sat, 02/16/2019 - 22:46

Bigger tools texture like 32x32 or higher

Last seen on 00:39, 7. Jan 2021
Joined Aug 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I would like to see custom…
Sun, 02/17/2019 - 01:37

I would like to see custom potions and enchantments.

For custom enchantments, I…
Sun, 02/17/2019 - 02:41

For custom enchantments, I have already post this idea on the tracker, but they wants the code for make custom enchantments and for cutom potions, you can already make something with food and procedure, but you cannot add craft in brewing stand.

Last seen on 01:03, 5. Mar 2019
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Adding a special requirement…
Wed, 02/20/2019 - 22:39

Adding a special requirement like a need to use a specific mod made crafting area or furnace to make the recipe

Last seen on 06:31, 18. Nov 2022
Joined Oct 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
File format for those with…
Thu, 03/14/2019 - 20:27

File format for those with OCD, for exporting of workspaces, that isn't MCRegion's file extension by default, in case some don't know what I mean, .mcr was/is used by the NBT/Level/World Saving system in Minecraft. The newest "Format" for performing said action is the "Anvil" Chunk Format, but before 256 world height that it introduced (Minecraft Beta 1.3 to Minecraft 1.1), was called the "Scavilous' MCReigon" Chunk Format, which "Was faster, it was newer, it was better!" than the first, which each 16x256x16x chunk of land was stored in its' own separate .dat file, kind of like the main SP data was stored, like SP Inventory and ender chest data (Minecraft 1.3 to present), and other stuff like health and fall damage in a certain amount of ticks (Minecraft Time/20 ticks = 1 second). All of which was made possible by NBT (Data Format), and GZip (Compression in some cases). MCreator has been kind of confusing for some players like me and the beta testing I am a part of a team doing so (EvilNotchTeam - Evil Notch Lib, basic mc lib, silkspawners forge edition, MC Classwriter, Menu Lib, dungeon tweaker, and others, like my coded mod, Jaden's Mod: Origins), by using the first file extension (first in my mind), which is .mcr, the second being .mca. Please fix this, I am not sure why I typed a wiki just now, but to be honest, I am also asking for help on my own wiki, for example - formatting & some grammar. My older versions of my mod, Jaden's Mod, were made with MCreator, which may I ask for Pylo/MCreator's user/username, just so that I could add said name/username to, instead of the credits that nobody looks at, but to the side or the info panel/menu/sidebar(s) (Depending on which device/screen size and/or format(s) you are opening said menu and/or page(s) on), basically so I also may be able to share the "Curseforge Credits" or whatever they are even called with ya'll over there at Pylo. Back to my original topic (Damn OCD & ADHD Brain)... Please change the exported MCreator workspace default file extension to something else, like ".mws", as in "MCreator Workspace Save" or "Minecraft/Modding Workspace/Workspace Save", or give a setting or option to change it, especially for modders and mappers that are dapper(s) and want/may need different file extensions for various things & files for literally everything that they may do at the same time, like me... dapper? Maybe...

Thanks!

----Contacting Info----

Discord: [YT]misterrredstone_JadenLeMieux#2117 - Skype: live:jadenquinn8 or Jaden LeMieux - Curseforge/Twitch: Jadenquinn/misterrredstone - Minecraft Java: misterrredstone - MC Bedrock: JadenQuinn - Email that I barely look at but still do: jadenquinn8@hotmail.com

-jaden-

Last seen on 13:21, 3. Oct 2019
Joined Mar 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It seems you have deleted…
Fri, 03/15/2019 - 00:20

It seems you have deleted the 'check for space' option for generated structures. I am trying to make a mod and my structure continuously spawns in the ground or in a tree. Could you fix this?

Last seen on 02:46, 8. Nov 2019
Joined Mar 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
put something that says…
Fri, 03/15/2019 - 05:53
put something that says basic information and then just say (more information on the official wiki) ok? and if you run out of internet
Last seen on 09:13, 31. May 2021
Joined Aug 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I would like to see an easy…
Fri, 03/15/2019 - 16:42

I would like to see an easy way to make a flying, rideable mob.

For make Rideabke moib, you…
Fri, 03/15/2019 - 23:26

For make Rideabke moib, you have just to check an option when you create your mob.

Last seen on 20:13, 18. Sep 2020
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
add a timer variable to the…
Fri, 03/15/2019 - 23:30

add a timer variable to the logic and loops variable list. You can put the amount of seconds you want before the block or entity does an event, similar to tick updates but less work since you don't have to call another procedure for a tick update to occur, for example, this would be great to make custom tnts

Last seen on 16:50, 24. Oct 2023
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Flying mobs that are…
Sat, 03/16/2019 - 03:07

Flying mobs that are aggressive and functional...

Last seen on 11:16, 14. Oct 2021
Joined Dec 2013
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
These are some ideas: -…
Sat, 03/16/2019 - 11:08

These are some ideas:

- Select over which blocks can grow a custom plant.

- Custom skyboxes for custom dimensions

- A full gallery of all Minecraft textures, when no other texture is needed. That also can be affected by resource packs.

- Ore Dictionary for custom stuff.

- Custom enchantments

- Custom potion effects

- Delay procedure block

- "Random number between two values" procedure block.

- Custom Loot Tables

Last seen on 17:04, 6. Jun 2019
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Add more time procedure. For…
Sat, 03/16/2019 - 12:58

Add more time procedure. For example do something after some several time

I have already ask to add a…
Sat, 03/16/2019 - 13:08

I have already ask to add a feature for wait after an action, but Klemen answer me that's almost impossible.