Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Pre-Made Furnace And Crafting Table Procedures

I've made procedures for a crafting table and for a furnace for people to use.

Download and Installation Process

Got to the links below, download the ptpl file, go into MCreator and create a new procedure, click Import Procedure in the top right corner, and select the ptpl file you downloaded.

Crafting Table

Furnace

How To Use

For the Furnace it's pretty straight forward. In the first If statement it is pretty much for you sound queue when the smelting process starts. The first slot is for your item being smelted and the second is for the fuel. In the second If statement there are 4 slots. The first two are as before, one for your item being smelted and one for the fuel. There 3rd and 4th ones are for the result. If you are wanting to make it more like an actual furnace and not use a button to activate, then when creating the block you need to up the tick rate which is found in the Advanced properties section of the block creation. Then you need to set the procedure you made under the Update tick section of the block's procedures. If you're going for a more traditional Furnace I would go 200 ticks, but keep in mind that 20 ticks is one second.

For the Crafting Table it's not so simple... When loaded up you'll be seeing A LOT of slots. There are 11 in total. the First 9 are for you input items and your last two are for your result. The order in which you place your slots in your GUI should go as follows. MAKE SURE that when you're making your recipe you place the item in the correct slot for where you would want it in the crafting table. If you want a slot to be empty then you place Air in that spot instead of an item.

(input)

0  1  2

3  4  5       9 (output)

6  7  8

I hope you guys find this helpful, if needed I will make a video explaining it better if this doesn't help you at all XD

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nice tutorial :) I hope next…
Tue, 02/05/2019 - 08:12

Nice tutorial :)

I hope next time people will go here rather than start another "how can I make a furnace/crafting table?" topic.

Last seen on 22:38, 28. Feb 2023
Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Go ahead :)
Wed, 02/13/2019 - 10:13

Go ahead :)

Last seen on 21:34, 20. Feb 2019
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
124/5000 hello could you…
Wed, 02/13/2019 - 21:56

124/5000

hello could you help me me when i but the number 9 his plant my minecraft even a value to desu you s please X(

Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
hello could you help me me…
Wed, 02/13/2019 - 22:01

hello could you help me me when i but the number 9 on my craft table in prosedure and mistletoe makes bug my minecraft can games want to use my custom craft table even a value at the top it's not a pleasure

Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
and I tested your crafting…
Wed, 02/13/2019 - 23:53

and I tested your crafting table and it does not work again with the number 9

Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I believe there might have…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 00:45

I believe there might have been a problem with the Crafting Table one, let me take a look at it real quick.

Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It also might not be working…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 00:48

It also might not be working because you have to label it exactly as show. If you want to change it to start at 1 instead of 0 you have to go in and change the procedure yourself.

Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok, just went off and tested…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 00:55

Ok, just went off and tested it. Check and see if your block you're setting it to has an inventory of 10 slots and that the 10th slot (Slot 9) is set as an output slot. If it's set to an input then it won't work.

Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
  I start from 0 but when I…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 02:15

I start from 0 but when I but the number 9 and more my craft table is more and the game plant thank you for your reponce 

and also know if i have to put programs for mcreator to work correctly or not otherwise i do not understand pk i can not go higher than 8

Joined Sep 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't know exactly what…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 02:27

I don't know exactly what you are asking, but when creating a block you have to enable its inventory in order to get the slots, the 9th slot will not work if you enable the inventory and do not add an extra slot. If that is not your problem then maybe you didn't connect the pattern to the rest of the circuit when importing the procedure. Check and make sure you connected the imported procedure to the activation when in the Create Procedure menu. If neither of these are your problem then I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to ask.

Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thank you thank you thank…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 02:38

thank you thank you thank you a thousand times I think about what you told me and his park my block had 9 place in place say finally I came out at the end 2 days and thank you for your help I tell you good luck

Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
still 2 small problem I send…
Thu, 02/14/2019 - 17:47

still 2 small problem I send you gifs for you I would like that the table is a bit like the basic on voice final result and for the oven?

crafting table

Table de craft

furnace

four