Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Imported a model of an Enderman from Techne is not working

So I imported a .java of an enderman model from Techne and it asked me to set the animations which I honestly don't really understand as I just match head to head and right arm to right arm and left arm to left arm etc. and when I choose the model for the mob I tried to create the build failed. I did load a texture for the enderman model in Techne and exported it. This is a part I also don't understand my thought process is because I already loaded a texture for the model in Techne and when I select the model in Mcreator it asks for a texture all I did was use the same texture as the one I used in Techne, I don't know if that screws anything up. this is what it gives me:

C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:202: error: illegal start of expression
       = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 0);
       ^
C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:203: error: illegal start of expression
      .addBox(0F, 0F, 0F, 1, 1, 1);
      ^
C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:204: error: illegal start of expression
      .setRotationPoint(0F, -19F, 0F);
      ^
C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:205: error: illegal start of expression
      .setTextureSize(64, 32);
      ^
C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:206: error: illegal start of expression
      .mirror = true;
      ^
C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:207: error: illegal start of expression
      setRotation(, 0F, 0F, 0F);
                  ^
C:\Users\SPenc\Desktop\aAAA\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\sag\MCreatorGgg.java:221: error: illegal start of expression
    .render(f5);
    ^
7 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s

Last seen on 00:16, 14. Jul 2019
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I imported the enderman…
Sat, 07/13/2019 - 04:39

I imported the enderman entity and it looks kinda of messed up with the head in the body and the right arm also in the body i exported the model as a .java. and imported into mcreator but it tells me the custom mob model names can not contain whtiespace, start with number or contain any non ASCII letters what do I do?