Mineral Galore! Official Forum and Questions about the Mod.

Started by UnderWaves on

Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion

Last seen on 15:56, 8. Nov 2020
Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mineral Galore! Official Forum and Questions about the Mod.

Hi people!

I started creating a mod some times ago, called Mineral Galore. (if you don't know it, download it here.) And I want to improve the mod according to what people want, so you can talk about your ideas here!

NOTE : The mod is actually in Beta 4.0. I don't know why but I thought it would be good to say it.

Last seen on 11:35, 27. Mar 2023
Joined Jun 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
In my opinion you should…
Thu, 08/08/2019 - 18:33

In my opinion you should just fix the textures and that's it

Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yeah, I planned a texture…
Sun, 08/11/2019 - 15:46

Yeah, I planned a texture update. I'll begin working on for the next version ^^

Last seen on 22:46, 13. Feb 2022
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
-->:[IDEAS LIST]:<-- Note:…
Fri, 08/16/2019 - 15:49

-->:[IDEAS LIST]:<--

Note: The ideas below can be ignored, because you are the creator of the mod and i am a classic user like everybody in MCreator and Minecraft Community. You can choice, and sorry if i disturb you with these ideas if you don't want that or it is not allowed.

Mineralfish

A cousin of the Silverfish, some mineral ores can be infected by a Mineralfish, a fish with rock texture and have some ore's cristals with all colors on him. The difference with a classic Silverfish it is that this mob can call help like a zombie, and when hurted with a pickaxe, this last can easily die. This mob can drop some ore's cristals, when, a time completely assembled in a crafting table, you can craft a ore block, or keep the ore's cristals for make some stuff only available with them.

Ore Guardian

Like a classic Guardian, this mob attack nearby mobs who nearest to his block. He can't exit his block, like if a baby animal can't exit his mommy (or daddy). The Ore Guardian can't hit a distance, but tries to come to the nearby mob for attack him. On this spawn, he spawn a Guard Block, and for he can't exit his block, you make a hidden unbeatable mob (with a blank texture), and the Ore Guardian will move around the mob, trying to kill him.

Corrupted Miner

- The most big mystery of this mod, a Corrupted Block affect the nearest miners, making them crazy and agressive. If you tries to approach them, they will attack you with violents punches. For the Miner return to his normal state, you must have a Cristalite (a Cristal you can discover in a Ore Block). The Corrupted Block can be also attached to a other mob (the last idea below).

Stoneman and Oreman

If you see a Stoneman, you can have sometimes rare Stone Blocks (Blinking Stone and Master Stone), and this mob can sometimes be affected by Silverfish, and, to his death, liberate some Silverfish. The Oreman is the second Stoneman, and five times more rarely than his host. With 5% spawn in Dark places vs. 25% of the Stoneman, this mob is a bit more strong, and, to his death, liberate some Mineralfish. Sometimes, he can drop a very rare ore block (Puissance Ore), impossible to be droped anywhere. The Puissance Block is important because if you extract it in a furnace, you have 10% to have a Baby Mineralman (variant of the Enderman, but in baby for the moment). This baby mob (always baby, except you change your opinion) can drop MineralEye, and, if you wait, you can make a Portal into the Hidden Mineral Dimension!

Galorefish Area

- It is a structure can sometimes spawn in underground, like a dungeon, except you can find until eight Mineralfish Spawner actived! When this madness finish, you can find, if you search a bit, some treasure chests, but be careful because this structure have some dangerous traps who can easily kill you! Sometimes, you can meet a second structure, like this previous, but in a bit big, with always eight Mineralfish Spawners, and a Galorefish, a giant Mineralfish Boss who can spawn also Mineralfish when he is hurted! When he is die, you can have some stuffs very good for continue your adventure! Note this second structure have also treasure chests, but with more traps!

Miner's Ghost

This monster is a Miner who is dead in a cave when unknow dangers are been maked. When you break dark ore, he can with 2% to spawn behind you! He can make until 12 damages, and depending of the tick update, he can have speed effect, or strenght effect (randomly, with 0.0008% in MCreator or 0.008% really). This monster drop nothing, it is just for fear the player.

Mineral Spider

- A little spider with only four paws, and, like Mineralfish, can drop some cristals stuff, but more stuff. This mob spawn in Mineral Cave, a big sphere form with a lot of ores!

Galorither

Finally, the boss of the mod (in this ideas list), the Galorither, a boss like Wither and Enderdragon, with some old Giant (boss abandoned by Notch) behaviors! For spawn this boss, you must make a Galorither Block, with a Strange Skeleton Head to the center of the crafting table, four Dark Cristals who form a cross and four Soul Sand to the rest of the crafting cases. After, you place the block on the ground (be careful where you place the block, because he can't be placed in water or lava). If you break the block with a Destroyer Pickaxe, you spawn a Galorither (if you break the block without a Destroyer Pickaxe, your can drop the block for replace it where you want). Here is the steps of the boss:

1. Like a Giant, he don't will move like a Wither or a Enderdragon, but stay in the block place. While attacking the nearby mob (mostly the player), he can make fire cross on the ground, and diagonal fire cross, with like if the cross move, and the player must jump for dodge this attack.
  2. In 65% of his life, he will fly, and spawn five TNT blocks for hold off the player, and will take the Wither behavior.
  3. In 15% of his life, he take the Enderdragon behavior, and go to the player, tries to hit him. He launch too, like the Enderdragon and the Ghast, fireball for kill nearby mobs.
  4. On his death, he can drop the Ore Stick: You can now transform all blocks in ore blocks (except rare blocks or importants blocks).

I hope this ideas list help you! Thanks you very much for take the time to read these ideas!

I can make models (from Tabula) and textures for have more precise draws i want to show to you for this ideas!

GOOD WORK!

- Nouyoule

Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I like your idea of the…
Sun, 08/18/2019 - 18:46

I like your idea of the Mineral Fish, but unfortunately idk how to do this...

The Ore Guardian may be a little long to create, but I'll try. ^^

The Corrupted Miner is a great idea! I'll try to implement this. s(^u^)b

The Stoneman and Oreman idea looks good, but I already have other plans for a future possible Dimension. (not sure but it's in project.)

The Galore Fish Arena is a good idea ^^ I'll try to implement it, but with a single spawner that can be activated with something, and when it returns to its normal state, you gain a treasure, like the Exoid Minigame from the Advent of Ascension mod.

Miner's Ghost... good idea too ^^

The Mineral Spider doesn't seem that good. I mean, the idea is good but I already planned to make the Rock Crawler have bigger friends.

And thanks for the Galorither idea, I was searching for some idead about a boss... ^^

Don't bother yourself about the models, I have all the stuff to do them but thanks anyway /^u^\