User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
well i want to learn but…
Fri, 10/04/2019 - 12:49

well i want to learn but there one that did not get is that stay with want it about how you mean but mean get to learn my country want the thing that says that the Netherlands doesn't give it to handicap only think that like for the child so i have learned simple math like child and even think so easy but not want in my country is that get protection and low work as money and math and like also ABC that in simple for handicap get for right but the schools that high well there no place for handicap so i need to learn like just or mcreator so can i learn how you stay that need leave but the problem is how i live to learn if have not the thing that you do  and there get only to learn handicap to allow to learn is some like this

100+300= 400 

or 

6x2 = 12 

only this is how here get want that it works and won't go to the side to learn in more of math i need to pay it for master card where i am not allowed to pay for the reason is that handicap do dumb thing on a credit card and that is their protection so that i can say about if that can do then said nothing moe i stick here with it 

but if want talk to me in voice i have discord TYprincejack223#1913 and pls call me 

Last seen on 20:25, 8. May 2020
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Everything that you need to…
Fri, 10/04/2019 - 13:16

Everything that you need to know can be found on internet (Youtube predominantly/Google) for free. No need for a master card nor does your country limit you from accessing that information. The Netherlands especially is one of the least restricting countries globally when it comes to the internet.

If you make a video detailing exactly what it is that you don't yet understand, then I will link you video's (that can be watched for free) that help you learn certain concepts that make using MCreator a whole lot easier for someone missing general knowledge required and expected for MCreator.

Last seen on 16:38, 10. Dec 2019
Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yeah but there thing that…
Fri, 10/04/2019 - 13:36

yeah but there thing that you don't know so if want do learn i need it in follow steps and say at the same time