Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
In Depth: Nether & End Biomes

So I know this is a pretty highly requested feature, but I've thought of ways to actually implement these ideas.

So first of all, the biome mod element would contain the Nether and End varients where the "generate in overworld" button is. The creation of said biomes would be largely the same.

However, it would differ from the overworld generation biome types because the underground block that you choose would affect every block underneath the ground block, rather than just 2 or 3. You'd still be able to add trees, sand patches, etc into the Nether & End biomes. Some things wouldn't carry over well for the Nether, like reeds and lakes, so they would be disabled when you select the biome to generate in the End or the Nether, or they could just not work. Height variation would be turned off for the Nether biomes too, but you might be able to make it work for the End biomes.

Well that's my take on Nether & End biomes. Hopefully these get added to MCreator soon, as it would make for some amazing mods, even if this was the only type of mod element in the whole thing.

Currently, we can’t add…
Sat, 10/05/2019 - 02:02

Currently, we can’t add Nether biomes in 1.12.2 and 1.14.3 because Forge and Minecraft don’t support it. However, in 1.16 with the Nether Update, it will be possible, so just wait. And I think that for the End biomes, it’s the same problem that for Nether biomes, but I don’t believe tjat 1.16 will support them.

Last seen on 18:35, 5. Dec 2021
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I figured both of these…
Sat, 10/05/2019 - 12:12

I figured both of these would be possible since mods like NetherEx and Better Nether add biomes to the Nether, and the End already technically has multiple biomes in it, they just aren't very diverse, and serve very little purpose, but my knoledge on this is limited, so there may be something I'm not understanding.

Last seen on 20:54, 17. Dec 2019
Joined Oct 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
In Mcreator for MC 1.7.10…
Tue, 10/08/2019 - 18:05

In Mcreator for MC 1.7.10 and the version for 1.11.2 I made a Nether Biome, is the world generation changed this much?