Joined Sep 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
K&Q Haphazard content ideas welcome

I'm creating this post to keep ideas separate from feedback on current content.

Currently I am working on the foods and cooking portion of the mod, and am looking for other areas to explore.

Some groups I am not looking for ideas or requests, but that does not mean I discourage them. I ALWAYS welcome your input.

The current content groups I have are;

• Weapons - I have very few weapons, and am looking for ideas or requests.
  • Food and cooking - I am not looking for ideas or requests.
  • Decorative blocks - I have a fair amount of them, but am looking for ideas or requests.
  • Dimensions - I have one, with now 3 Biomes, this is small, but I am not looking for ideas or requests.
  • Living Entities(Mobs) - I have a very small amount of content, but do to having animation limitations I am not looking for ideas or requests.
  • Money - I have this pretty much complete as far as I am concerned, so I am not looking for ideas or requests.
  • Something Strange - I have a fair amount of content in this group, but am looking for ideas and requests.
  • Trees and Plants - I have 4 trees, and I am looking for ideas and requests. This group is for trees and plants, but not crops, I will keep crops grouped with food.

If anyone wants to share some ideas or requests that they would like to see in this future mod, please feel welcome.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who is willing to help, even if I do not add your idea or request, I still greatly appreciate you.