Include a setting in custom liquids to only allow them to appear in certain biomes.

Started by Squishybrick on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 00:41, 9. Jan 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Include a setting in custom liquids to only allow them to appear in certain biomes.

When creating a new liquid, there is no option to only have it generate within specific biomes, only an option to choose which dimension it may spawn in..

For example, say, you make a new liquid called "Green goo", which is green, and poisonous.. And you have another liquid called "Fake water", which is just water,
but slightly less blue and with lower viscocity..

Now say you make a biome where you want lakes of green goo, but NOT the "fake water".. Or regular water, for that matter.. Currently, this is impossible to do, given
the tools/controls..

Unlike the problem I find with trees where you can't have less than one tree per chunk, but you CAN if you add them as a structure, that tactic cannot be used here, as
even if I added lakes as a structure, lakes of ANY type still randomly appear even if I don't have them enabled in that biome, since the "enable lakes" option for custom biomes is currently broken.

Last seen on 00:41, 9. Jan 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, my suggestion is…
Sat, 10/12/2019 - 01:42

Yes, my suggestion is compiled in there, but that thread was make half a year ago..

And has been nearly completely ignored..

... You've got me scared, now.. Should I just pack up my things and quietly assume this whole place/program/forum/ect is dead?..