Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Item Scaling?

So I found videos online that have figured out how do make items like swords that are in your hand appear bigger then normal by adding a bit of code in the model files that are generated by Mcreator. Now this is great and allows my weapons to have a unique look compared to most other weapon mods, how ever changing anything about that changed item will reset this code, and especialy after Updating to 2020.2 I have lost all the scaling options for 20 Weapons, which kinda sucks, this gave me the idea as im sure many other people want to create a larger sword or bow. Along with solving my issue of having to make sure I have a backup of the .txt containing this scaling information before I change the name of a temporary addition or whatever! Please consider adding this should not be terribly difficult.

Thanks for your time and creation of this awesome mod making software.

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you need to edit the json…
Tue, 03/31/2020 - 02:11

you need to edit the json file of your model, this has been explained a lot before.

Last seen on 13:49, 22. Jul 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That's what im doing, im…
Tue, 03/31/2020 - 13:20

That's what im doing, im requesting they add this into Mcreator to make this easier to do for people who don't want to hop into the JSON file, it would also, as explained in my request allow for users who have edited their JSON files not have to worry on losing all progress, this happened to me after importing my project to 2020.2 and now I have to rescale tons of items. Thanks for your reply though.