Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Kinnar Official Wiki

Hello, this is a fan made wiki about my mod, Kinnar. I will start. Post stuff about tools, monsters, and tutorials. Any discussion posts will be taken down, go to Kinnar Discussion for conversations.

Here is an example of an appropriate post:

Bestiary Codex Entry: Gargoyle

The Gargoyles are cave-dwelling, gray skinned creatures who are very agile. Gargoyle will rip an unwary adventurer to shreds if they aren't ready. They seem to have war paint. The apperarance of a Gargoyle is a grey-skinned, yellow eyed monster with horns and blue war paint. They are quite weak alone, and common at night or in caves and dungeons. It is unknown if the Gargoyles are the stoneborne creatures of myth, since 1. They don't have wings, and 2. They do not literally turn into stone. Possibly the fact that they seem to pop up around every corner inspired their name...?

The habits of a Gargoyle are quite...predatory. These things seem to be extremely territorial, and they can be seen mangling deceased corpses of goblins or humans. Gargoyles seem to possess primitive knowledge of basic skills, as they can mine materials around them and craft stone swords, but are bad at swordplay, natural for a monster. Possibly since before the Voidic Abyss energy corrupted these once-proud beings, the Gargoyles were a proud race of miners, co-operating with the dwarves. Now, these Gargoyles have devolved into savage beasts.

So, how do you kill these things? Since Gargoyles are in packs, blow them up. It's easy. Or, due to them being in caves, ravines and lava are a natural enemy. You know what to do.

Voidwalker Labs

-Dr. Samuel Brayden