Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Too Much Things - The Nether

This mod doesn't add anything to the Nether, but it adds something that helps with the Nether! Last time in Too Much Things - Getting Started at the end we talked about the Ruby Necklace. We are going to be talking a bit more on that! The Ruby Necklace is a necklace that can be made with 2 Gold Ingots and 1 Ruby. You can find Rubies underground in the overworld. I actually spent alot of time making the Ruby Necklace texture because  I had to make an armor texture, draw the necklace on it, and then erase parts of the texture that weren't the Ruby Necklace. The Ruby Necklace can give you Fire Resistance! When does it run out? It runs out when you take off the necklace. But don't think that you can still have you Elytra or chestplate on... it costs an armor slot. What we meant by "I'm a strider." in the description for the Ruby Necklace is, in the 1.16 update Striders have Netherite feet so they can walk on lava and with the Ruby Necklace you can swim in lava. I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any questions comment them below!