Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Pigmen and Fruits :)

Hello MCreator devs ! I am currently working on a mod project to add new features and I’m planning to do lots of other ones because this application is really useful and time-gaining. However I had two questions:

1. How can I make a mob act like a Pigman? (I want it to be usually passive but then if one of them is attacked, I’d like that all of this same mob, in a medium/large radius, attack the player together). If it’s not possible are you planning to add the « Pigman behaviour » to you entity-behaviour list ? I have actually tried to fix this issue by removing their attack/combat task from their AI tasks list and then giving them Wolf AI base but then they snort when they come out of water or after a rain (just like dogs, which is actually funny to see but not what I’m looking for). Moreover if a player attacks them and so thanks to Wolf AI they all attack him they suddenly interrupt their counter-attack by doing the other AI tasks (looking around then wandering around and then they attack the player again, but then they stop to look around etc...).
  2. I want to add a new fruit to a tree and I’d like it to have the same semi-empty texture than cocoa in jungles (not an entire full block). How can I do this ? (I want it to be the exact same texture than full-grown cocoa fruit but just with different texture/colors)

I hope you’ll be able to help me so that I could fix and upgrade my mod as soon as possible. Still, thank you so much for your application that really helps me so much for now !

Last seen on 06:33, 1. May 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1.ai fight attacker mob back…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 06:53

1.ai fight attacker mob back call for help checkbox checked doesn't seem to work...

2.3D models & blockbench,and go to minecraft resources directory maybe...

Last seen on 10:08, 8. Jun 2020
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. Do you mean it’s…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 07:01

1. Do you mean it’s currently impossible with this MCreator version ?

2. I have tried to download the cocoa texture from minecraft and then creating a new block with the texture but didn’t work :(

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1- I think you could…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 08:37

1- I think you could recreate this by adding just the "attack on collide" and the "attack targets (call for help)" AI tasks (the names might be a bit different though). It works to me, at least in 1.12.2, I don't know about the newer versions.

2- What you are trying to create is a block with a custom 3d model. Blocks with a custom models are blocks like trapdoors, grindstones, enchanting tables, anvils, etc. Basically blocks that don't look like the usual solid cube.

If you manage to find it in the game assets, you could use the vanilla model for cocoa, or you could just create your own using a free software like Blockbench (it's easy!)

You can find more information about 3d models here:

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Model

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks a lot, I’ll reply…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 09:44

Thanks a lot, I’ll reply again if I need any help for the mob AI 👍

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello again ! :D I am happy…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 17:24

Hello again ! :D

I am happy to tell you that I managed to do almost everything you told me to do and it all works kind of fine. But there are still a few things that I believe you can help me to do:

1- I managed to make my mob counter-attack if he is attacked and he finally doesn't stop just to look around and wander randomly (yayyy). But the "Call for Help" function doesn't seem to work since when I attack one of these mobs it attacks me back but the others around don't do anything about it and continue to live their quiet lives. Is there a way to fix this and if so how?
2- I managed to find the custom cocoa bean model (YAAAYYYYY, I was really proud of myslf honestly) so I added it to the list of MCreator models but when I created a new block with this model and tried to give it a texture, the block keeps the famous black/purple texture (the model works but it's impossible to give it any texture). How can I fix this problem?