5 things that MCreator should add (in my opinion)

Started by CorbCat13 on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 18:25, 3. Aug 2022
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
5 things that MCreator should add (in my opinion)

Hi. I'm just recommending some things that MCreator should add in future updates. As I said, these are my opinion. So if you would like to add anything, please do in the comments. These are just some of the first things that come to my mind.

1. CUSTOM ENCHANTMENTS

I really think that MCreator should add an option to make custom enchantments. It would be a really nice thing to make.

2. POTION RECIPES

Currently, MCreator has the option to make crafting, smelting, smoking, stone cutting, and even campfire cooking recipes. But why have they not added a potion recipe? I would really like to see something like this in 2020.4

3. END PORTAL BASE

I think that it would be cool if you had the option to make your custom portal like an end portal. It would be really fun to add this so that all portals wouldn't just be plain old nether portals. I don't have anything against nether portals, it would just be fun to have that extra option.

4. CUSTOM VILLAGERS

I think that it would be nice if they made an option in making an entity to make it like a villager. I know that they already have the AI base, but this would take it further, making you able to make custom trades and maybe an option to link it to a structure so that it would spawn only there. 

5. WINGS

I've seen many requests for these, but I'm just putting it out there again. For my last thing that I would suggest the option to make custom elytra. How cool would it be to make a flying fire boss that drops a way better and upgraded set of elytra that would make flames as you flew throughout the sky?

Those are just some of the things that I am putting out there. Like I said, please feel free to post some other things in the comments that I didn't list that you feel that they should be featured. 

Last seen on 16:05, 13. May 2021
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have a reply to your…
Fri, 06/12/2020 - 17:56

I have a reply to your number 4. I will note that custom villagers are very much possible already. No, they will not work the same way as Vanilla villagers work in 1.14, (and later) but they can be exactly like the villagers in 1.12. If you want a villager to spawn only in certain structures, then make it so that it does not spawn regularly (disable spawning. pretty sure this works in 2020.3) and then make a structure with the villager in it (make sure that you use include entities option on the structure block). I agree that Mcreator should have an option to make it like a 1.14 villager too ;)

I also have a reply to your number 2. It is possible to make potion recipes, but it is insanely hard. I agree that Mcreator should make this easier though.

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There are issue trackers for…
Fri, 06/12/2020 - 18:09

There are issue trackers for almost all of those. That means that they will all be added sooner or later. If you would like to, go upvote them all so they get more attention, so they come out sooner :D

Last seen on 18:25, 3. Aug 2022
Joined Nov 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok! Glad to hear that these…
Sat, 06/13/2020 - 03:24

Ok! Glad to hear that these things are coming out soon!!! :)

Last seen on 00:09, 18. Dec 2021
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Something that i personally…
Sun, 06/14/2020 - 23:13

Something that i personally want, and correct me if this is already in, is folders so you can sort items in your workspace.

Last seen on 16:05, 13. May 2021
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can do that by selecting…
Sun, 06/14/2020 - 23:17

You can do that by selecting the "sort" button near the "search workspace" searchbar in your workspace in Mcreator. Also, to my knowledge if you want to sort things in your file folder for the workspace, then you can manually do that easily.

Last seen on 00:05, 19. Apr 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
we mean itd benifit if there…
Mon, 06/15/2020 - 00:43

we mean itd benifit if there could be custom folders for texture resources