Is it possible to put an existing mod (that didn't use mcreator to make it) into mcreator to continue the mod?

Started by BlaBlaSillySheep on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 12:27, 8. May 2023
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Is it possible to put an existing mod (that didn't use mcreator to make it) into mcreator to continue the mod?

Ok so my favourite Minecraft mod (Speedster Heroes) died and is no longer in development AND i just found this out today, so i was wondering if i could somehow add all the stuff from that mod into my mcreator mod and continue it again, The creator gave us all the source code so we could continue this and if this is possible then all the credit will go to the Mod creator. I really hope i can because if i can then i would be so happy and i could continue its legacy. If this isn't possible then i understand. I'm just so upset that my favourite mod is dead and wont receive any updates :(

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. No 2. Don’t create two…
Sun, 06/21/2020 - 19:49

1. No

2. Don’t create two posts of the same type.

Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. is false, i spent 3 hours…
Mon, 06/22/2020 - 13:12

1. is false, i spent 3 hours working on it but i managed to put most of the dead mod into mcreator, tested it and it works!

2. As i stated, i am sorry for the spam. I was desperate.

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. Sorry I meant through non…
Mon, 06/22/2020 - 13:37

1. Sorry I meant through non-coding, glad you figured it out

Last seen on 15:11, 26. Dec 2020
Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
BlaBlaSillySheep, pleasssse…
Thu, 12/10/2020 - 13:56

BlaBlaSillySheep, pleasssse let me help with this. The speedster mod is also my favourite one and i have so many great ideas for this mod. I'm new at mcreator but i learn fast and really wanna help.

Last seen on 15:11, 26. Dec 2020
Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
We could add: Velocity 9…
Thu, 12/10/2020 - 14:04

We could add:

• Velocity 9
  • Cosmic Treadmill
  • New suits
  • Beeing able to modify your lightning
  • Negative speed force
  • Create your own speed force
  • new blur effects for quicksilver and the comcis flash versions
  • enter the speed force
  • flash time
  • phasing and killing enemies with it
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've moved on from the…
Wed, 01/06/2021 - 07:51

I've moved on from the MCreator version of speedster heroes. I learnt that you can make addons for speedster heroes, and with a few hours of tutorials, i managed to make the following without MCreator's help:

• The Negative Speedforce (No Glowing eyes but it makes you vibrate like the Reverse Flash)
  • I modified the lightning, so that it looked more like DCEU's Flash for a custom speedforce called the Electrical SpeedForce
  • Im working on adding new suits, such as comic book speedsters etc.
  • Im going to make it so that when you phase and punch someone, it deals alot of damage

Some of the stuff i cant make in an addon for speedsterheroes, is blocks. Also im not sure what the cosmic treadmill would be for, Because i dont think it would be necessary to use it for going into the Speedforce, since speedsterheroes already has that feature. I could however, make it give you XP when you use it though.

Flash time would be very weird to make, because i dont see how i could incorporate it into multiplayer.
Heres my Ideas for Flashtime:

• Make the player using Flashtime invisible to others, and others invisible to him.
  • Make the player using Flashtime look faster to someone else
  • Make it so if any player is in a radius of another player that wants to go into Flash time, then do nothing until said player is no where near.

Flash time was already a thing in the 1.10.2 version of the mod. So making the ability for 1.12.2 seems pointless, Sure there a more addons for the latest release, but theres more stuff in the 1.10.2 version of the mod.

Anyways, once i actually finish my mod, and get it to work properly, I will release it on curseforge and let you guys now :)

Last seen on 14:25, 1. Apr 2022
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Got anything yet? If not,…
Tue, 03/29/2022 - 16:20

Got anything yet? If not, then the enhanced reflexese could be something like in fiskheroes. It slows you down if you aren't close to a player (If i remember correctly), slows you if you're in singleplayer no matter what, and slows you if both players close to each other are using enhanced reflexes. take a look at the mod, i think it will get some inspiration going. also, for the treadmill, i think you could stil incorporate the idea in, maybe not as much as gaining speed levels, but rather as a way to charge the tachyon charge, and to simply show the speed you achieve.

if you have something currently, as this post is from 2020, please do send it to me, would really love whatever you have.
Raune ;)#4003