• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Cosmic Craft Pre-Release 0.2.2 Out Now
Fri, 07/10/2020 - 01:59 (edited)

Cosmic Craft

Cosmic Craft is a mod set on creating new mechanics in minecraft while applying these mechanics to many new dimensions and biomes. I will be putting not completed versions of my mod here as well as changelogs so I and other people can see the long time changes of this mod. This mod is in 1.14.4 at this time.

Mechanics

-Planetary Portals. A new way to teleport from dimension to dimension. Portals only take 1 portal piece and portal pieces are found underground in the overworld or nether.
-Dungeons. A pre made structure with loot and boss fights.

Survival Gameplay

This mod is completely able to be played in survival up until the first dungeon, which as of 0.2.2 is the only type of progression in the game at this point.

Screenshots (Coming soon, I couldn't figure out how to show screenshots here)

Versions

Stellar Expansion 0.2.1  https://www.mediafire.com/file/1swdg8iymudch2i/Stellar_Expansion_0.2.1.jar/file 

-Adds Platinum, Copper, and Platinorium tiers.

-Desolate Dimension

-Dungeon Mechanics

-Anvil Mechanics

Cosmic Craft 0.2.2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8hchvj6q23py1r3/Cosmic_Craft_0.2.2.jar/file

-Renamed to Cosmic Craft

-Adds gravestones

(When broken turns time to night and spawns a zombie or a skeleton)

-Platinorium meld

(Crafted with Platinum Copper and Ancient Bone Dust)

-Graveyard

(Structure that has graves and treasure)

-Platinorium Katana

(Custom 3d modeled Weapon)

-Desert Pelter, Sand Bolt

(A pistol based around the desert, shoots Sand Bolts)

-Desert Pump

(Shotgun that shoots up to 3 shots at once if you have enough ammo)

-Desolate Plains Biome

(Flat biome on the Desolate Planet with shrubs everywhere)

Cosmic Craft 0.2.3

(Unreleased)

-Palm Logs texture updated

-Palm Planks added

-Palm leaves are no longer poopy brown, they are now dark green

-Anubis Weapons textures got fixed up slightly

-Shrubs structure spawn more often

-Added Shrub Leaves. Spawn in shrub structures

Content

• Platinum Tier, very slightly better than diamond

• Copper Tier, the same as iron.

• Platinorium Tier, Slightly better than Platinum. Made with items dropped by the desolate mobs drops and platinum.

• Planetary Portals, a way to teleport to another planet(dimension) in a different form than the traditional nether portal shaped teleporter

• Dungeon System. I created a custom dungeon creator where I can setup boss fights, puzzles, rooms and treasure. There are custom doors which only open with custom keys.

• The Desolate. The First Planet you can go to. Based on the desert. Has palm trees and one of the only planets that house copper ore. 

• Glacier Biomes, found deep underground in the desolate. Icy underground mini-biomes that have increased diamonds, platinum and iron.

• Desolate Temple, the first Dungeon that at the moment is pretty short and houses 2 exclusive mobs and 2 exclusive weapons and a Bossfight.

• Custom Anvil Crafting. A new mechanic where you can combine two items or two weapons to create new materials or stronger weapons or new weapons.

Known Bugs

These are bugs that I know about and I do not know how to fix..

Graded 1-10 being 1= low priority, 10= maximum priority. ?= Impossible to be fixed, very hard to be fixed, or just a problem with mcr

- ? Desolate Temples sometimes only spawn half of it

(There is an item that always spawns a full desolate temple if you cant find a full desolate temple on the desolate planet)

- 4 Trees sometimes float

(???)

- 1 Shot guns bullets rarely dont show up, they are still there and do damage they just dont show up.

Planned Content

• Anvil Crafting. Craft with specific materials to make good weapons and gear. 

• Frost. A planet based around the frozen tundra with icy mobs and icy themed weapons.

• Sapphire Weapons

(Icy weapons based in Frost with sapphire cores)

• Alchemy. Similar to the Anvil crafting but more complex and uses larger amount of materials.

• Prospecting. You can use a special tool on certain rocks and ground to get common materials or even sometimes treasure like diamonds or ancient totems.

• Hunter Quests

(You can chose to activate a quest and while the quest is active if you slay a certain amount of mobs of a certain type you may get rewards, will likely have rng aspects)

Edited by Prot_One_Bow on Fri, 07/10/2020 - 01:59
Last seen on 23:41, 11. Oct 2023
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Please give any suggestions…
Fri, 07/03/2020 - 07:23

Please give any suggestions or tips in comments!

Last seen on 23:41, 11. Oct 2023
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks!
Sat, 07/04/2020 - 02:57

Thanks!

Last seen on 16:24, 20. Nov 2020
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you make a google…
Mon, 08/10/2020 - 22:15

If you make a google document (not a word doc since they don't work), put in the screenshot and then highlight it and copy it should allow you to add them here.