User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Arerius Alpha Release!
Tue, 09/15/2020 - 16:59 (edited)

(When What Lurks Below is finished I recommend that you download it with this mod as it contains ocean biomes and some new aquatic mobs that fits well with this mod and I also recommend downloading Just Enough Items for the recipes)

Arerius is a mod focused on the expansion of Minecrafts biomes, structures and bosses with a lot more things to do.

Alpha Has just been released!

Download it here!

https://mcreator.net/modification/66495/realm-arerius-alpha

Getting Started

To get started you are going to want to find some wolves and kill them for their pelt so you can craft some basic armor to help you through your journey. If you are lucky you might get a wolf tooth which you can use to craft a Wolf Tooth Blade (1 stick + 1 wolf tooth). After getting Iron tools and armor you are going to want to seek out the Robotic Ruins/Robotic Wasteland or dungeons as they can contain rare items called blueprints. Blueprints will allow you to learn the knowledge (recipes) of the precursors before you.

When you use a blueprint you can either get a gun blueprint, sword blueprint, tool blueprint or armor blueprint (This could be changed before release since there is an exploit with the blueprints). Blueprint items are generally stronger than normal items and have item specific enchantments (some bad and some good).

You do not need to get blueprints or blueprint items to progress through the mod so don't worry about them too much.

Once you are well equipped with decent tools and armor you are going to want to find a Nexus Hub (can be found rarely in the robotic factories) or make one (not recommended as it is very expensive) that is if you have a Nexus Chip or can make one (Nexus Chip Tier 1 is relatively cheap, other tiers have to be found in Robotic Overworld dungeons). On defeating a boss you will get a crafting piece that can only be used for a specific category i.e. robotic, demonic.

Progression

To progress in the mod you are going to want to defeat all Overworld bosses before progressing to the nether bosses (the ones from this mod) as you will need incredibly strong tools and armor since tier 1 nether bosses are as strong as tier 3 Overworld bosses. The Overworld bosses is like a tutorial mode when compared to the nether bosses, however, they are not the strongest bosses in the mod.

The Arerians are a race of god-like beings that only the strongest can face. It will be virtually impossible to defeat these beings but if you somehow do defeat one you will be able to steal their powers.

Only time will tell where your journey will take you...

Mod Features

• Bosses of various difficulties
  • New armors (some custom modelled) 
  • New Item modification system (currently only gem embeddedment) 
  • Dynamic structure changes (depending on certain variables) 
  • Countless new structures

New Structures

One of the largest structures in the mod (Created on 21/08/2020)

(Screenshot was taken with SEUS Renewed)

There's also a battletower (100% original idea) that can only spawn in the volcanic regions of the world which hold valuable loot (you could get a tier 3 summoning rune if you're lucky. 

Things I want to add

• Lore
  • More Biomes
  • More Creatures
  • Arerians Realm (is already in but nothing will be added until beta phase) 
  • A third boss category (most likely end inspired)
  • More Armor
  • "Powers" (the type mentioned in Progression)
  • Enchantments
  • Nether Update/End Update
Edited by N4zaris on Tue, 09/15/2020 - 16:59
Last seen on 10:28, 30. Oct 2023
Joined Aug 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello ! Good ideas. Have you…
Thu, 07/16/2020 - 12:03

Hello ! Good ideas. Have you some new ? Does your frost mobs belong to the nether ? like in a biome ?

And how did you make the robots models ?

I would love to know more about your project !

Last seen on 16:24, 20. Nov 2020
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've added the biomes that…
Thu, 07/16/2020 - 16:14

I've added the biomes that some of the mobs can spawn in on the doc (idk why I didn't put that in in the first place).

I created the robot models using blockbench, same with the Frost Giant and wolves.

Currently I've only had a few new ideas for some of the robots such as a Harvester that spawns in the new "Robotic Ruins" biome with Memory Towers spawning that will give you random "item blueprints" (1 blueprint per tower unless you have fortune which then you will have a chance to gain 2 blueprints) for tools in the mod such as a smaller version of the Ranged Robots cannon.

Last seen on 16:24, 20. Nov 2020
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I am planning on adding…
Thu, 07/16/2020 - 20:18

Also I am planning on adding some RGS to the mod such as buildings and dungeons with different layouts.