Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mod with scoreboards

Hello, everybody! This is my first post in this community, I speak Spanish, so everything is translated with the "translator", sorry if there is something wrong written or written".

I'm putting forward my idea, and I'd like to know what you think and if it's possible to do it.

I would like to make a mod rpg, in which it uses statistics like strength, intelligence, etc. As I saw that it is a bit confusing to keep information about the player, I thought of creating scoreboards to store the same, that is, a scoreboard for strength, another for intelligence, etc. And that way, the information will never be erased and it's easy to manage.

My question and doubt is, will it produce much lag in the game? What if it's multiplayer? Is it profitable to do it that way? 

Also use some triggers of the player that detects if he has a certain item and if he doesn't meet some conditions of the scoreboards (like his strength is not enough) change it for another item in red (it's an example).

It will produce a lot of lag in the game? if possible, it's for use in multiplayer.

Thank you very much!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) :D