Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
MCR Plugin Creator is a software I'm developing to help at the MCreator plugin creation. In the beginning, I wanted to make itas a new MCreator generator, but MCreator has a bad support of Blockly to do something like this.
This project is not official. It is not affiliated with the respective owners and maintainers of MCreator and Pylo.
- Create AI tasks and Procedure blocks (output/procedural)
- Export blocks and plugin.json in a JSON file
- Import AI task/procedure blocks (arguments are not imported)
- Create as much plugins as wanted and re-open them later (arguments are not imported)
- Pre-built binaries can be found on the Release page of the GitHub repository.
- When you have downloaded the .zip, unzip it in the folder you want and click on the JAR file.
- This software is developed in my free time and by myself only.
- To use this software, you still need to know how to create MCreator plugins because it doesn't say what and how you can use each field.
Dev - Goldorion
Thanks to all of you helping in reporting bugs, using or anything else.
The software's GitHub repository is here.
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 License
- Plugins created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Don't re-distribute this software without a link to the release page of the Github repository.
- [Bugfix] Plugins didn't work(Added the texts.properties file)
- [Bugfix] AI task blocks were loaded as procedure blocks.
- [Bugfix] Delete a block did not delete its file.
You have to use this version to be able to use your plugins in the second snapshot.
- Updated to MCreator 2020.5.39514
- Added the possibility to create code files (Java file only)
- Added the possibility to create as many plugins as wanted and to re-open them
//Arguments won't be imported as it uses the same system than to import a single file.
- Added the possibility to create Procedural procedure blocks
- Added the possibility to make AI task blocks
- Added a setting to change the inputsInline setting
- A JSON file will be now generated after a block has been saved.
- Added the possibility to create the plugin.json
- Implemented the "Delete" and "Edit" buttons for the arguments
// To save the argument you edited, you need to re-click on new, and then, delete the old argument.
* **Added the possibility to add arguments (input value, field input and field checkbox)**
// To create a new argument, change the choice box and give a name, then create on "New".
// You won't see the argument on the list, but it's saved. Just save the block and reopen it to see them.
// At the importation of a JSON file, arguments won't be imported.
* [Bugfix] JSON files kept sections with no value
* Added the type of procedure block in the list view
* Added a selection menu to choose the block type to create
* Added support to use all dependencies
* Added an error message during the importation of a block if the file is an unsupported block.
* Added the possibility to use extensions
* Added a dropdown with all output types possible
- [Bugfix] MacOS users couldn't open the JAR file.
First public version
- Possibility to create new output procedure blocks (without arguments and extensions).
- Possibility to export and import procedure blocks (with current features)