Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
MCR Plugin Creator is a software I'm developing to help at the MCreator plugin creation. In the beginning, I wanted to make itas a new MCreator generator, but MCreator has a bad support of Blockly to do something like this.
This project is not official. It is not affiliated with the respective owners and maintainers of MCreator and Pylo.
- Create AI tasks and Procedure blocks (output/procedural)
- Export blocks and plugin.json in a JSON file
- Import AI task/procedure blocks (arguments are not imported)
- Create as much plugins as wanted and re-open them later (arguments are not imported)
- Pre-built binaries can be found on the Release page of the GitHub repository.
- When you have downloaded the .zip, unzip it in the folder you want and click on the JAR file.
- This software is developed in my free time and by myself only.
- To use this software, you still need to know how to create MCreator plugins because it doesn't say what and how you can use each field.
Dev - Goldorion
Thanks to all of you helping in reporting bugs, using or anything else.
The software's GitHub repository is here.
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 License
- Plugins created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Don't re-distribute this software without a link to the release page of the Github repository.
- [Bugfix] Plugins didn't work(Added the texts.properties file)
- [Bugfix] AI task blocks were loaded as procedure blocks.
- [Bugfix] Delete a block did not delete its file.
You have to use this version to be able to use your plugins in the second snapshot.
- Updated to MCreator 2020.5.39514
- Added the possibility to create code files (Java file only)
- Added the possibility to create as many plugins as wanted and to re-open them
//Arguments won't be imported as it uses the same system than to import a single file.
- Added the possibility to create Procedural procedure blocks
- Added the possibility to make AI task blocks
- Added a setting to change the inputsInline setting
- A JSON file will be now generated after a block has been saved.
- Added the possibility to create the plugin.json
- Implemented the "Delete" and "Edit" buttons for the arguments
// To save the argument you edited, you need to re-click on new, and then, delete the old argument.
* **Added the possibility to add arguments (input value, field input and field checkbox)**
// To create a new argument, change the choice box and give a name, then create on "New".
// You won't see the argument on the list, but it's saved. Just save the block and reopen it to see them.
// At the importation of a JSON file, arguments won't be imported.
* [Bugfix] JSON files kept sections with no value
* Added the type of procedure block in the list view
* Added a selection menu to choose the block type to create
* Added support to use all dependencies
* Added an error message during the importation of a block if the file is an unsupported block.
* Added the possibility to use extensions
* Added a dropdown with all output types possible
- [Bugfix] MacOS users couldn't open the JAR file.
First public version
- Possibility to create new output procedure blocks (without arguments and extensions).
- Possibility to export and import procedure blocks (with current features)
Nice!, It will be very useful to create plugins. :)
It's the goal :)
Yay now I can make a plugin!!! if your wondering why only now I can make a plugin it is because I am not currently good at coding. Nice plugin :)
this isn't a plugin...
Great work, did not notice this topic immediately ;)
You just need to know code to make the code of the blocks/triggers, so if you don't know how to code, even this software won't help you because currently, it only generates the JSON file for an output procedure block to make plugin fasters. Also, as CrispyChips has said, it's not a plugin, it's a new software I'm developing.
I noticed this isn't a plugin after I commented. Also how do you install the app? I have the zip file but what do I do with it
Unzip the folder, then just double click on the JAR file.
How do I unzip the file? I have never unzipped a file before so I don't know.
Download 7ZIp (https://www.7-zip.org/) and install ZIp. Then, right-click on the ZIp file, and click on "Extract here".