Joined Oct 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
DLC: Green forest content announcement

Yeah yeah. I am working like crazy. I made another mod in 2.5 days. (mostly thanks becouse I had all textures and models from past)

I announced DLC collection here

and DLC: Dangers of the sand content here

So this means 3 out of 6 first beta DLCs are finished. Whoa. Halfway to the public beta release!

Contents of this DLC:

-Forest highlands - rare forest biome spawning arround heigh of 110 Y

-Soggy forest - rare forest biome with lots of lakes, mud and otter mobs

-Otter - new passive mob, scared of player, you can kill it for its meat or leather.

-raw otter - just a new meat variant with cooked counterpart

-grapes - new sugar cane like crop. located in forest highlands. You can eat grapes for 2 points of hunger

-Keg - new crafting station. Makes wine from grapes. It takes long time so making more of them is recommended.

-Wine - new drink like meal. Adds some hunger points and 30 secs of nausea 2 and 1 min of strengh 2

-Mud Oven - new crafting station, requires lava block behind it to work. takes ingreadients for Mulled wine to make Mulled Wine

-Mulled wine ingredients - combine wine, sugar, nether wart and seeds

-Mulled wine - improved version of wine with nausea effect reduced by half

-Mud - new block spawning in soggy forest, gives slowness if touched

-Muddballs - you can throw them like snowballs to inflict 1 damage on mobs

-Mud brick - crafting material. get it by smelting mudballs

-Mud bricks- new block, it has also stairs, slabs and walls

-Dryer - new crafting station, put in 25 raw meat, seal it. Put campfire under it. Wait 10 mins (5 if campfire has hay under it) and get jerky

-Jerky - improved variant of all cooked meats. gives 1 more hunger point for each.

-Mud tools and sword - new variant of tools. Its upgrade of stone tools like when you upgrade to netherite. It is crafted with smithing table (as soon as Mcreator gets support for it)

-Rich leather - drops from otter. Its unused crafting material. It will have purpose in future DLCs

-Mud Spikes - they hurt entities standing on them by 1 damage per second. They are quite expensive to make.

-Disk 20 - Its addition to DLC: Enderum. You can get it if iron golem kills Enderwatcher. I wonder what it sounds like? (do I sniff lore?)

-Removed Herobrine - that bastard somehow got into my mod. Don't worry. I took care of him

Includes new achievements to track your journey!

Thats it for now. Next DLC to make! DLC: Bronze and Steel! Adding interesting way to make new resources! Miš Maš Signing out!

Last seen on 16:52, 9. Apr 2024
Joined Oct 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yeah. I am also opening…
Thu, 08/20/2020 - 16:40

Yeah. I am also opening tickets like crazy. 3 in one week. What was it? Yeah. 3D armor problem, enchanting for ranged items, smithing table recipes XD. Anyways I left you comment on one villager proffesions ticket just 5 mins ago XD. Thanks for support and awesome software I can work in