What are the sort of things people want in a mod?

Started by BlaBlaSillySheep on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 12:27, 8. May 2023
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What are the sort of things people want in a mod?

Hello all! I love to make mods but it seems the mods i make aren't appealing to some of you. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions they could leave for me. 

Thanks all!

BlaBlaSillySheep

Last seen on 15:43, 1. Jan 2024
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well, everyone has different…
Fri, 10/23/2020 - 21:14

Well, everyone has different tastes. But one thing that most people always enjoy, is simply uniqueness.

Try to make a mod that's unique that people wouldnt really be able to find anything similar anywheres else.

Of course, this should be stacked with quality itself, bug fixes, good textures and models, fair gameplay, stuff like that.

Last seen on 23:41, 3. Jun 2021
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Chappy up here is right…
Tue, 11/17/2020 - 03:04

Chappy up here is right nobody wants something thats generic. I.e like the mod im making right now pink resources has a rainbow dimension with rainbow blocks, a floating nyan cat you can have behind you, pink water, jawbreakers, candy canes as an ore, stuff like that is unique. adding tin is not. but also people like mods based off other things. For example, my JoJo Mod (which you should check out). It has a bunch of jojo stuff, with 26 stands, soon to be 34, Hamon, the mask, spin, and all that. The nostalgia enough should get people to download