Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion
Hello fellow MCreators,
Recently I started to organise my ideas on mod I planned for almost half of a year (as I discovered existence of MCreator).
It's going to convey my small steampunk universe I'm making for years (created mainly for books/game creations), but I thought it's perfect use for mod Minecraft was lacking as far as I was searching. Weapon mods are often OP, steampunk mods are too vanilla-unfriendly and aimed on different things that I wanted. Also I wanted to add some things that are crucial for Minecraft, but Mojang never tried to incorporate them (yet).
So, long story short, things I want to invent in WoB are:
- airships (structures on air across Overworld and End, being source of new items)
- firearm weapons (balanced and with various aesthetic & gameplay features)
- various other weapons I miss in vanilla (swords, ranged weapons and all between)
- some new mobs (mainly illagers travelling on airships)
- new herbs & small decorative stuff (plantable)
- new blocks in steampunk vein
- renewable sand (from herb called "sand veil")
- two tiers of armor/tools (lava and cirtain, being on respectively diamond and "above netherite" tiers in my universe)
There's already mod page on MCreator with latest version!
I will be happy to get your feedback - you can write it here, on mod page, or on Google Docs survey I made for that.
If you don't know how to use this mod, you can also look at wiki / guide I created. I hope you will enjoy it! More changes still to come :)
There is also bug tracker available, if you are interested in more in-depth vision of mod, or if you don't know if bug you encountered is known.