User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Build Failed? And it needs download fastutil-8.3.1.jar

Executing Gradle task: eclipse

Build info: MCreator 2021.1.18117, forge-1.16.5, 64-bit, 8152 MB, Windows 10, JVM 1.8.0_275, JAVA_HOME: C:\Users\MUJAHID\Downloads\MCreator 2021.1 Windows64bit\MCreator20211\jdk

FAILURE: 
    Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'basic_weirdness'.

> Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ':classpath'.
      > Could not download fastutil-8.3.1.jar (it.unimi.dsi:fastutil:8.3.1)
         > Could not get resource 'https://maven.minecraftforge.net/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.3.1/fastutil-8…'.
            > Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 19,011,744; received: 3,655,504)

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1m 33s

BUILD FAILED

Task completed in 1 minute and 34 seconds

Help please.

Last seen on 19:10, 18. Feb 2023
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That was exactly what i…
Fri, 02/17/2023 - 17:41

That was exactly what i thought the moment i saw the error, except for one thing: There is nothing about that error. I tried checking knowledge base, and there was nothing helpful. Tried to change preferences and re-run, but didn't work either. Tried to run again disabling the firewall, and did not work. I tried to allow MCreator through the firewall, but it was not a option at the firewall. Restarted the computer, reinstalled MCreator(i have the most recent version), but still, did not work.

The error i get is exactly the same as he gets. By what i understand, it can't get the class file paths, and the main error is because it fails to download the jar file called 'fastutil', which is obviously a utility library. Then, the so called 'content lenght' is shortened because it fails to get all the code needed, and results in a 'Workspace Setup Fail', when trying to load a workspace. 

I need help on this one as well. If it is possible to manually install the missing 'fastutil' lib, let me know. 

Last seen on 14:08, 29. Nov 2023
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Have you fixed it yet? I'm…
Wed, 11/29/2023 - 09:56

Have you fixed it yet? I'm having the same issue lol