Civilisations of Baedoor (Structures, NPCs and Civilisations Mod)

Started by Toma400 on Thu, 07/01/2021 - 14:52

Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion

Last seen on 20:58, 22. Sep 2021
Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Civilisations of Baedoor (Structures, NPCs and Civilisations Mod)
Fri, 07/16/2021 - 08:30 (edited)

Hello once again!

As I feel a bittle of modding burnout, I thought sharing my last mod idea I planned can be good thing to motivate myself to comeback, especially as its development is currently the most advanced one from unpublished mods.
Civilisations of Baedoor will be second standalone expansion for Wastelands of Baedoor, adding - as the name suggests - Civilisations. It means a lot of structures generating in the world, and most of them will serve the purpose of holding various civilisations from Baedoor universe. You can expect glorious desert cities of terrifying Tertens, villages of Nowinds on frozen lands, underground passages with Ant dungeons, mountain cities of Etts and sky cities of Erd civilisation! Each civilisation will have possibility of interaction or trade, to make it a bit more RPG-aimed. There's even a chance that you will be able to hire your own soldiers, so you can use this mod on your server as a help with making battles using actual fighters instead of players.
Of course, CoB will try to be integrated with the rest of Baedoor mods, meaning that having all of them installed will lead you to have additional bonuses - for example, you will be able to initiate yourself into terten magic (in SoB) from visiting terten temple (in CoB).

If you think that these plans seem too massive for one person - that's kinda true. I do not promise any of my mods being finished, but as long as I have time and will for creating them, I will do so. I will greatly appreciate feedback and any form of support, as it helps extremely much with achieving so huge goals.

In case you want to keep track of CoB development, you can also join Discord server hosting all Baedoor mods.

cob_logo

Edited by Toma400 on Fri, 07/16/2021 - 08:30
Last seen on 16:47, 21. Sep 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This sounds AMAAAZING! I…
Thu, 07/01/2021 - 17:55

This sounds AMAAAZING! I will most definitely download this mod when it comes out!