Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Better Coding

Alright before I say this stuff I need to clear out that MCreator itself is a great software for mod making and it has helped me make some really good mods.

Now I think the reason I use MCreator for mods is because

A. I don’t know how to code

and B. It has easy/simple access to make almost any basic mod

But, as I used that word I said the problem… “simple”; one of the reasons I hate MCreator is because I can’t actually code. Due to the terrible coding system that it has implemented, (at least me) can only make mods using the premise sections like block, mobs, dimensions, etc. in other words I can’t use the scripts (the triggers). So I think that MCreator should make a more simple/user friendly blockcoding system that other softwares such as scratch and Tinker do. 

In my opinion it would be great to see a collaboration between Scratch.mit.edu and MCreator. But litteraly as long as this block coding system is fixed and completely overhauled ill be fine.

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
okay this HAS to be a joke…
Mon, 10/11/2021 - 02:52

okay this HAS to be a joke... Procedures!

If this is a legit post and…
Mon, 10/11/2021 - 16:48

If this is a legit post and not trolling then procedures are far better then the older system that was in place.
Once you learn a bit of the blocks and how to use variables you can do way more things then what MCreator used to have for their event system. I have a channel called NorthWestTrees Gaming with almost 200 tutorials for MCreator I am over the 190 mark many of them cover advanced systems using the procedure system.