Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Problem with exporting workspace

Hello, I would like you to talk about a problem that haunts me on Mcreator.

I create a mod all that is more normal, but when I want to export my workspace to save and come back to it later, the loading never finishes and cannot be interrupted, I am on for not doing anything that could have caused it, and I even left my computer running all night hoping it was finished charging when I woke up, but it wasn't.

The most annoying problem is that I can't save my workspace, but if there was another one with the same name (an old one that I wanted to replace) it gets deleted, but failed to be replaced, because the .zip file I wanted to create is corrupted and unusable.

As if that weren't enough, my computer slows down considerably as a result of this charging problem and I have to forcibly shut it down, while holding down the power button.

Do you have a definitive solution to this problem?

Last seen on 13:58, 21. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
when you export a workspace…
Tue, 12/28/2021 - 16:04

when you export a workspace you are sending the entire mod in a way that the FML can read the code not in the minecraft forge lang. sorry but you have been trying to open a file MCreator cannot read as it was only built to support the language not the code that is run in the minecraft profile