Joined Feb 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"missing package" GUI issue need help

If anyone saw my last forum topic, a bunch of my variables got deleted. And I'm currently in the process of manually restoring everything, but I have 3 errors still coming up with 3 different procedures that open up GUIs. Another problem that came up when I tried to investigate was that I couldn't use the generate code viewer or use the edit code button with those 3 guis.

If anyone wants to see the error, here it is: 
C:\Users\raj07\MCreatorWorkspaces\aetheriamodck\src\main\java\net\mcreator\aetheriamodck\procedures\CurrencyGuiOpenOnKeyPressedProcedure.java:68: error: package CurrencyGUIGui does not exist 
                  return new CurrencyGUIGui.GuiContainerMod(id, inventory, new PacketBuffer(Unpooled.buffer()).writeBlockPos(_bpos)); 
                                           ^ 
C:\Users\raj07\MCreatorWorkspaces\aetheriamodck\src\main\java\net\mcreator\aetheriamodck\procedures\Quest2OpenDetailsProcedure.java:68: error: package AttributesGUIGui does not exist 
                  return new AttributesGUIGui.GuiContainerMod(id, inventory, new PacketBuffer(Unpooled.buffer()).writeBlockPos(_bpos)); 
                                             ^ 
C:\Users\raj07\MCreatorWorkspaces\aetheriamodck\src\main\java\net\mcreator\aetheriamodck\procedures\XpToAttributesScreenButtonProcedure.java:70: error: package AttributesGUIGui does not exist 
                  return new AttributesGUIGui.GuiContainerMod(id, inventory, new PacketBuffer(Unpooled.buffer()).writeBlockPos(_bpos));

If anyone has any suggestions please reply, your help will be greatly appreciated.