Custom crafting table with default recipes in it.

Started by AndriSve on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 20:52, 30. Nov 2022
Joined Nov 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom crafting table with default recipes in it.

This has been bugging me non stop for a long time, there is no easy way to just define the slots and make recipe elements work in custom crafting table without making a procedure for it, also the real problem I have with this is that I cant add default recipes to custom crafting table without manually creating each and every one, and creating just one is already a pain in the ass. There should be an easy way to add default recipes and blacklist certain ones without manually making each and every one unless its a custom recipe to begin with.

At the moment I have found no practical way to do this, I'm quite sure that there isn't one to begin with inside McCreator, so I can only ask since basically all the tutorials on YouTube for custom crafting tables are the same and none have all default recipes, I'm honestly shocked that this wasn't one of the first things implemented with custom GUI...

I want to hear your thoughts on the matter and whether it's just me that feels the need to have this feature....

Also if anyone has a code snippet that can be put into McCreator that adds all the default recipes then please share tutorial.