Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Petition to add new MCreator elements!

So, here's how this will work: If you agree with my ideas, write yes or something like that. If we get enough "yeses," the ideas will probobaly get implemented.

The ideas:

Along with adding new wood types, ore types, armor, & tool types, which all let the user create the entire pack with only a few clicks. I'd like to be able to:

Add new stone types, or versions of prexisting stones, such as baslat, soul sand, tuff, etc.

Be able to add presets: When you create tool packs, have a button saying "Add custom tool types?" You could then select Spear, dagger, scythe, etc.

Note: If you have ideas to add, comment them.

Thanks!

Last seen on 21:48, 8. May 2024
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yes plz this all would make…
Wed, 04/05/2023 - 15:49

yes plz this all would make my life so much easier and is mostly stuff I have been wanting FOREVER!

Last seen on 13:47, 3. May 2024
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
THANK you. 
Thu, 04/06/2023 - 22:05

THANK you. 

Last seen on 22:41, 16. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@Goldirion and Nerdy?   You…
Fri, 04/07/2023 - 11:05

@Goldirion and Nerdy?

You really expect people to make a crafting bench with all 1200+ recipes again using procedures they don't understand because each time you make a video for one version, the latest version of mcreator has changed they have no clue? And you call that lazy?   Takin  a moment out of your day to make something that every one wants would be useful. We all know who the actual lazy people here are and its not the community.

Quite seriously, very annoying. all you have to do is implement a procedure that says, open vanilla gui. Close vanilla gui. Then put that in templates.

while I have your attention hopefully, please let us make potions element tab disable adding in splash or reg or tipped or lingering. This way we can make our own splash or lingering without filling up the inventory with useless potions.