Started by Linkjmiller on Sun, 02/12/2023 - 16:37
Topic category: Help with MCreator software
I'm trying to help my son out with getting MCreator to work. He's used to before, but we recently bought him a new computer and haven't been able to get it to work since.
When trying to run the client through MCreator, I'm getting an error message (logs below).
This happens with the mod he's created, but even in a new, blank, workspace. Here are some things I've tried:
- updated GPU drivers (NVIDIA)
- reinstall GPU drivers - custom, clean installation through GeForce Experience
- updated Windows 11
- disabled antivirus software
- deleted gradle cache folder
- deleted entire gradle folder & re-run setup
- reinstall MCreator (deleting settings & cache)
- reinstall Java (Version 8 Update 361)
I am at a complete loss as to what I can do to get this to work for him.
If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know. He's quite upset about it not working, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Crash Log - https://pastebin.com/vYFkcY6L
atio6axx.dll - this is a crash in AMD driver, maybe MC is using some integrated GPU instead on your PC?