This mod contains several crates and items from the games, Crash Bandicoot.
Currently this mod includes:
- Basic Crate: A regular crate that is destroyed when stepped on and slightly impulses the player upwards.
- Question Crate: Similar to a regular crate but drops five wumpa fruits.
- Bouncy Crate: Can be jumped on five times before being destroyed. Drops one wumpa fruit each bounce.
- Checkpoint Crate: When stepped on, the player's spawnpoint is set at the crate's position.
- Wooden Arrow Crate: Impulses the player very high (~6 blocks) and is destroyed afterwards.
- Iron Crate: A regular iron crate, nothing special.
- Iron Arrow Crate: Similar to the Wooden Arrow Crate but can be used infinitely.
- Iron Switch: In a radius of 5 blocks all the outlined crates will become solid.
- Iron Checkpoint: Similar to the checkpoint crate but the block is not destroyed.
- Outline Crate: Intangible until an iron switch is triggered.
- TNT Crate: When jumped on, the crate is activated. After a while, the crate will explode.
- Nitro Crate: Explodes when stepped on, an entity lands on top of it or is about to be mined.
- Nitro Switch Crate: In a radius of 5 blocks all the nitros will explode.
- Gem Platform: Intangible when first placed. If the player is holding a gem, all the nearby platforms of the same color will become solid.
If you don't want crates to drop wumpa fruit, use the command /wumpadrops <true/false> to enable/disable them.
This mod also includes several items; like wumpa fruits, gems (Both clear and colored.), relics and a power crystal.
Expect updates on the future.
- Implemented the TNT Crate and includes outlined variant.
- Renamed Nitro Block to Nitro Crate and changed the texture.
- Outlined crates and gem platforms are now indestructible.
- Revamped textures for the question, wood/iron arrow and switch crates.
- Added outlined variants of the Wooden and Iron Arrow crates.
- Implemented gem platforms.
- Initial Release